Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy. Yeah, you would never believe it, but yet another SONIC fan?!?! But in all seriousness, I read the rules, I'll try to follow them, and seriously, by the sound of it, there's a lot of rookies here. Or as you guys call it, noobs. But hey there everyone!
(Sits back and waits for 10 million people to welcome the newcomer)

Oh, and one more thing. I will not reveal my age, I will not reveal who I am at all. Don't worry. You can try to guess for fun if you want.

Whatever, "amyrose". I don't know why you even bothered creating a new account. It will not help your situation at all. Just try to figure out how to solve your current issues without doing this.

Hey! Names TheZerker most just call me Zerk though. I'm 15 and I'm ready to help out anyone who needs help. (and I mean with like mods and stuff like that) anyway hope I can help somebody.

My user name is Shake (I was originally hack_the_hedgehog), name from Master Shake in "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" I'm 13 (like other users) and I like comedy.

Hello, I'm Draco2, 15 year old former Grand Theft Auto 2 Multiplayer gamer (that's where the name comes from). I seem to have formed an addiction to SRB2, don't know if I'll ever go back to playing GTA2. :P I'm not very good at scripting (I did at least manage to put together my own autoexec.cfg file), but I'll help if someone asks.

oooooo, could TheZerker be a Megaman Star Force fan? (I cannot assume you are just because of your Ninja Zerker avatar; I have to ask.)

Im verifiaman. My name is not roger simms as it says on netgames.
My 16 yrs old and I go to jonesboro high school. Im in the 11 grade spec ed class

Hello everyone. I am SChrono08 (meaning SonicChrono08).
I'm not revealing my age here but anyone here can guess it for fun.
I love video games, anime, and other random stuff I barely liked.

Name's Miles Prower But I like to be called Tails for short. I got really interested in Sonic Robo Blast 2 when I got into this kind of gaming. I'm really bad on making stuff So I don't do as much. I know little bit of making my own sprites too, and I'm getting the hang of it too. so this my introduction.

Hiya everyone, I'm Brown the dog, but you can call me Brown, anyway, I came here because of 3 facts:

-I wanted to say my review on wads,
-I wanted to improve my English,
-I wanted to talk.

In SRB2, I'm known of doing games on coop in Mystic Realm on Hard mode, and sometimes, either doing other gametypes, either doing a challenge which consists going as Sonic through Mystic Realm by forceskin command, but I might modify the challenge, I'm not too sure...

I'm 13 years old, Portuguese, living in Paris (France), very good in English (compared to my class partners) , wishing to visit England one day, and I eat a bit too much, I like to go to my computer, stay in it for one entire day (including night) if I could, doing other random things, etc, etc, bla, bla, bla...

Hey there, everyone. I'm known as Zion Crayson, but you can just call me Zion. In terms of skills, I'm not a good spriter, but I'm thinking of making a couple levels sometime in the near future. I might create a character, though, if people want me to.

I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet... o.o

17/F/US ;)

My name is Cue, originally Cueball61 but shortened for ease of use (and it looks better). I am a 15 year old (at the time of writing this) male from South-East England. Contrary to popular belief I hate tea. I'm a freelance web developer, which pretty much means I find people in need of a website and charge them for my services. My primary language is PHP, but I'm planning to improve my C# and XNA skills in time for the upcoming Xbox Live Community Games initiative. I am also one of the three current SRB2.org Server Administrators and am the creator of both the SRB2 source code modification SRB2Live and Zero Effort, your friendly neighbourhood critical video review series that tears apart SRB2 modifications, lump by lump.

My first name is Evan so please feel free to call me that if you like, I am 14 years old and love Mighty the Armadillo and Miles "Tails" Prower. My favorite color is orange.
Edit: I'm a boy.
Edit # 2: Feel free to chat over pm's.
Edit # 3: I have no spriting or mapping skill whatsoever, my comp says i don't have the iwad for srb2.

Cue said:
I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet... o.o
Most people haven't.

Cue said:
17/F/US ;)
I lol'd.

Cue said:
Contrary to popular belief I hate tea.
Holy shit, so do I.

Cue said:
I am also one of the three current SRB2.org Server Administrators and am the procrastinator of both the SRB2 source code modification SRB2Live and Zero Effort, your friendly neighbourhood critical video review series that tears apart SRB2 modifications, lump by lump.
fix'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back