SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Releases > Mods

Blast mania V0.1.5(DEMO) Details »»
Blast mania V0.1.5(DEMO)
Developer Last Online: Jul 2020

Version: SRB2 Rating: (7 votes - 3.71 average)
Released: 03-06-2020 Last Update: Never Installs: 6
Single Player Levels Multiplayer Levels SOCs Scripts Re-Useable Content Sprites/Graphics Is in Beta Stage

Maps for SRB2, began to do another summer. Here are all my levels: Quiet south island, Hydrocity, Volcano Base, Hell Fortress. Let's start with Quiet south island

Ouiet south island

Quiet south island began to do in late summer, chose the music "Door Into Summer" for this level. Here there is a Skybox of several separate textures changing with each act, waterfalls, sand, and of course robots. There are three acts.

Hydrocity

Hydrocity started recently, I wanted to make a level on the topic of nastolgia, I chose a level from the game Sonic the hedgehog 3, here there is music in VGZ format, textures and background (sky).

Volcano Base

Volcano Base began to do in late June, abandoned this level, but a month later returned to the project. The music of Valley Volcano Zone act 1 from Sonic 3D Blast is played here. the base is located in the vent of the volcano, really you get to the base in ACT 2.

HellFortress

HellFortress started doing in November. I wanted to do something similar to Egg Rock, but not in orbit and not even on the ground, but in the core. ACT1 is similar to Egg rock, but ACT2 is not very good. It's too hot to be inside, and take a long walk around the core or you will become ashes. The boss here is pretty good.

Special Stage

also i made my special stage in 2D

ChangeLog V0.1.1
Spoiler:

Ouiet south island
  1. Added a second way (ACT 1)
  2. Added slopes
  3. The first boss phase has become easier

Hydrocity
  1. Removed FLAT textures that caused SIGABRT and Microsoft visual errors

VolcanoBase
  1. Added slopes (ACT 1)
  2. Fixed the pit into which you must die

HellFortress
  1. Added wall near eggmonitors. Now you won't get stuck (ACT 1)
  2. Added arrows (ACT 1)
  3. Now you can get a fire shield, not a pity shield (ACT 2)
  4. Removed commander (ACT 3)
  5. The second room has the yellow springs removed, now there are blue springs (ACT 3)
  6. In the third room. all badtniks removed. Now there is only lava, and it fills the room (ACT 3)
  7. After defeating the boss, the cosmic countdown disappears, but not always (ACT 3)

Special Stages
  1. Removed FLAT textures that caused SIGABRT and Microsoft visual errors
  2. moved the second stage 2 to special stage 3
  3. Added arrow (SP3)
  4. Added a wall that prevents you from being thrown behind a map (SP3)

Secret level
Spoiler:

AngelIsland
  1. Skybox added
  2. Added textures from Angel Island
  3. Removed Colormap

ChangeLog V0.1.2
Spoiler:

Miscellaneous
  • Emblems Added
  • you can now unlock Metal sonic, Fang, Amy, Pandora box

Ouiet south island
  1. Fixed sky(ACT 1)
  2. Fixed springs(ACT 1)
  3. Fixed slope (ACT 2)
  4. Fixed the pit into which you must die(ACT 2)

Hydrocity
  1. fixed sky
  2. fixed textures

VolcanoBase
  1. fixed textures (ACT 1)
  2. fixed checkpoint(ACT 2)

Special Stages
  1. Special stage 2 has been redone
  2. end of special stage 3 has been redone
  3. in Special stage 6 if you are crushed by a polyobject, then you will no longer be stuck, you will be dragged to the top
  4. in Special stage 3,5,6,7 you can go back to the start
  5. Added a wall that prevents you from being thrown behind a map (SP3)

Secret level
Spoiler:

AngelIsland
  1. Fixed Skybox
  2. Fixed textures
  3. Added Colormap for water

ChangeLog V0.1.3
Spoiler:

Ouiet south island
  1. railing in QSIZ act 1 now Solid(ACT1)
  2. capsule removed(ACT 3)
  3. after defeating the boss time stops(ACT3)

Hydrocity
  1. fixed textures
  2. fixed slopes
  3. added Hydrocity act2 and act 3

VolcanoBase
  1. after defeating the boss time stops(ACT3)

Hellfortress[LIST=1][*]lava in second room does damage(ACT3)[*]after defeating the boss time stops(ACT3)

ChangeLog V0.1.4
Spoiler:

Ouiet south island
  1. Textures changed
  2. Added second way in ACT 2
  3. Design got a little better in ACT2
  4. No more dumb descent at the end of ACT 2

Hydrocity
  1. grates are now solid
  2. added Hydrocity act2 and act 3 in levelselct

ChangeLog V0.1.5
Spoiler:

Ouiet south island
  1. Textures changed
  2. Redid the design and added a lot of way and removed some boring ways
  3. All acts remake
  4. changed sky
  5. updated picture levels

Hydrocity
  1. grates are now solid
  2. fixed bug in 2D sections

Outdated versions here

Download Now

File Type: pk3 VS_Blast-Mania-V0.1.5.pk3 (12.99 MB, 1270 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20395.png
Views:	139
Size:	444.1 KB
ID:	27672   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20397.png
Views:	10968
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	27673   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20399.png
Views:	106
Size:	996.9 KB
ID:	27675   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20400.png
Views:	104
Size:	507.0 KB
ID:	27676   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20402.png
Views:	10917
Size:	896.5 KB
ID:	27677  

Name:	srb20403.png
Views:	94
Size:	922.0 KB
ID:	27678   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20405.png
Views:	101
Size:	507.9 KB
ID:	27679   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20406.png
Views:	10890
Size:	715.9 KB
ID:	27680   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20409.png
Views:	79
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	27681   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20410.png
Views:	110
Size:	683.7 KB
ID:	27682  

Name:	srb20412.png
Views:	70
Size:	778.7 KB
ID:	27683   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20413.png
Views:	86
Size:	362.1 KB
ID:	27684   Click image for larger version

Name:	BMSPA.png
Views:	11008
Size:	190.2 KB
ID:	27685   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb21206.jpg
Views:	1932
Size:	255.4 KB
ID:	33754   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb21208.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	33755  

Name:	srb21205.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	33756  

Show Your Support

• The author of this addon has given explicit permission for its content to be re-used and/or reproduced.

Comments
Old 03-07-2020   #2
Zipper
Killda
Judge

Welcome to Releases!

Except the special stages. They aren't welcome. They're beasts.
Old 03-07-2020   #3
Zeno

I'll just let this image speak for itself
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	srb20019.jpg
Views:	917
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	27746  
Zeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020   #4
S1rexer
The ultimate SIGSEGV

do not try to move left or right in Special stage 2, near speed pads

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

And collect all the blue spheres, because you will not return back
S1rexer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020   #5
RomioTheBadass
PK3 Fetishist

Hey, these are cute, just want to let you know that the pack doesn't use a separate gamedata, meaning it still uses the same save files and data of the vanilla / base game, you can fix this by adding the following to your Maincfg Category Block:
Quote:
GameData = dataname.dat
RomioTheBadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020   #6
S1rexer
The ultimate SIGSEGV

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomioTheBadass View Post
Hey, these are cute, just want to let you know that the pack doesn't use a separate gamedata, meaning it still uses the same save files and data of the vanilla / base game, you can fix this by adding the following to your Maincfg Category Block:
I know, I did not do this, because with each update, you will have errors that the game dates are not correct
Old 03-09-2020   #7
Telnaior

So I gave the mod a playthrough, and my notes on the experience:
  • It really, really needs to have a custom gamedata, regardless of what happens with updates. Playing mods on the default gamedata locks down nearly everything. (I literally used a custom soc to add in a gamedata when I realised how bad it was)
  • Quiet South Island is very pretty, and I had a lot of fun going through it! Finding places to add in slopes to bring it to modern standards would be the next step, and I look forward to seeing how it gets updated. The Egg Slimer fight was creative, though I didn't find it especially threatening.
  • Hydrocity... I don't understand what the point is of making it 3D? It just wound up feeling like an inferior recreation, and the textures made it easy to get lost.
  • Volcano Base was interesting, though Act 1 seemed rather linear. Found it alright, and Metal Sonic was creative and a fair bit more challenging!
  • HellFortress... I can appreciate the aesthetic design, but this zone was more frustrating than enjoyable. The suffocation segments in particular were cruel, especially one where you step back inside only to immediately be caught by a crush trap. At least the boss was very clever, capping off an enjoyable game overall.
There's a lot of potential here, and with a bit of work on the textures to help convey the path more easily, and revising some obstacles to avoid cheap blows in the final acts, this could be a lot of fun - and then you can add slopes to make it into something truly memorable~
Telnaior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020   #8
Snowy
PersistantRubine

Regarding this map pack, which I have played through multiple times and only now decided to give my genuine thoughts...

As said above, please, custom gamedata is needed. It's not just a request, it's practically a necessity with how annoying small details can be. I can't even start a new saved game, meaning if I wanted to, say, start a brand new 'file' on this specifically as Tails and have it save my progress properly, I would have to beat the entirety of SRB2 without collecting a single emerald, then load up this wad, then go into level select, just to play from the beginning to end. Otherwise, I have to use the No Save function, which is annoying when my first run ended with a sigsev in one of the zones. It's quality of life that has so much quality that it makes anything else an absolute bore/pain.

Onto the level pack itself...

Spoiler:
Quiet South Island is still a fun little zone, full of it's own visual charms and visual ideas to make it slightly more than just 'That starting zone'. I especially love the end of act 1, that climb up around the massive singular area with the waterfalls is a gameplay highlight I almost always enjoy, and this was no exception. I also really enjoyed how, overall, every stage connects to the next one S3&K style when possible, and if it doesn't, it at least tries to imply a connection. Being able to turn around in act 2 and see the area I just hiked up in act 1 was really nice detail to me.

Spoiler:
Angel Island Zone, while neat as a recreation, needs to have a skybox/have some trees and water in the background where possible and a bit more decor to make it feel more... proper. I liked the little bonus for my exploration but I found it feeling rather lazy with visuals. I also can't remember off the top of my head if you bothered to incorporate the swing-vines by using the CEZ swings, but I am also unsure if that'd be a good choice. This is also the zone I sigseved in, while I had only this loaded.

I personally really enjoyed Hydrocity, as another trope I enjoy is a 2d stage being worked into a 3d stage, and I did enjoy how you tried to recreate multiple sections of the level in a 3d space. But I do think it does need a little work, namely with some sections having slight oddities in choice of texture/placement or some spots having too little leeway on the player for the second act. Personally i'd suggest making the fans that are 2x1 into 2x2 squares where possible, so that interacting with them isn't unnecessarily tight for how the game's momentum turns to floating when over said fans. I do also enjoy that little segment where you're running from boost pad to boost pad, making slight turns to grab any rings you can- though I would suggest adding retracting spikes/normal spikes/an obstacle to dodge on the roads, so that it's not just "Holding forward makes you go faster through the hallway".

Volcano Base was pretty good for what it was, and I do think it's probably one of the better zones of this pack, with some pretty good pacing and spacing. I do think you should watch around a bit, for as seen here, the level does have a few occasional issues with missing walls.

the final zone... ohhh boy. I liked what you had going most of the time, but I do think the difficulty and traps could be toned down just a smidge. That one crusher in the safe zone didn't get me, but it nearly did, and having it out of nowhere like that was a betrayal of player trust and established boundaries that didn't need to be betrayed. The boss I actually really enjoyed, and I loved the concept and execution you had for it to make it more than just another Brak fight- now there's tension and a reason to go as fast as possible! I do think the third 'trap' room should be toned down a bit difficulty-wise though and, if possible, maybe make it so the boss triggers the warps itself when you reach a certain amounts of hits? It works grand either way, and does cap off the wad rather nicely.

I actually really enjoyed the special stages for what they were, and thank you for trying to change up the formula- I especially love the second special stage, though I do feel the stage after it (At least I *think* it's special stage 3) could stand to be changed to special stage 2. Try to have the special stage's 2.5d aspects become more consistent, rather than bouncing between 2d to 2.5d to 2d, etc.

Overall it's absolutely one of the more solid level sets on the board, and I do think you have put out an enjoyable experience for us- so thank you!
Old 03-10-2020   #9
S1rexer
The ultimate SIGSEGV

Hello, Thank you for playing, and expressing your opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telnaior View Post
So I gave the mod a playthrough, and my notes on the experience:
[*]It really, really needs to have a custom gamedata, regardless of what happens with updates. Playing mods on the default gamedata locks down nearly everything. (I literally used a custom soc to add in a gamedata when I realised how bad it was)
Well, if you so want me to add Game data, then I will add.

Quote:
Quiet South Island is very pretty, and I had a lot of fun going through it! Finding places to add in slopes to bring it to modern standards would be the next step, and I look forward to seeing how it gets updated. The Egg Slimer fight was creative, though I didn't find it especially threatening.
I'm not lucky with the slopes, they sometimes cause visual bugs in Software or SIGSEGV. I will try to do it without bugs. This is the first zone, so the boss is easy

Quote:
Hydrocity... I don't understand what the point is of making it 3D? It just wound up feeling like an inferior recreation, and the textures made it easy to get lost.
My favorite game from the Sonic the hedgehog franchise is Sonic The Hedgehog 3. I really like the soundtrack of this game. I especially liked the music from Hydrocity act2 and FlyingBattery. Therefore, I did Hydrocity but so far only ACT 1. I know that I made a bad zone, but I did not want to delete it. so I added it here. over time, I will update Hydrocity.

Quote:
[*]HellFortress... I can appreciate the aesthetic design, but this zone was more frustrating than enjoyable. The suffocation segments in particular were cruel, especially one where you step back inside only to immediately be caught by a crush trap. At least the boss was very clever, capping off an enjoyable game overall.
You are not the first to fall into the [B] joker trap [/ B]. Iíll figure out how to warn players about a trap.

If you find a malfunction of the mod, you can send it here. Only need more information. for update
Old 03-10-2020   #10
tylerwolf99

no hydrocity and angel island are good stages
tylerwolf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020   #11
S1rexer
The ultimate SIGSEGV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
Overall it's absolutely one of the more solid level sets on the board, and I do think you have put out an enjoyable experience for us- so thank you!
Thank you for expressing your thoughts about Mod.
If your game crashes with an error, you can message me in a personal message or here.
Old 03-10-2020   #12
DrStephen
skip sass when

Despite some things that could be improved, or slightly edited, this is by far by favorite level pack we've got so far.

The levels are a bit long, but in my experience never truly dragged on, as I was also trying to find the emerald tokens which are very, very well hidden. The first I could find was in Hydrocity, and I was quite proud of finding it. Not only the tokens, but a few extra goodies were placed in very good spots that you could easily miss.

The level design is very nice, if a little simple sometimes.

Spoiler: Detailed Opinions Ahead
Quiet South Island was a great start, with some platforming I couldn't cheese with Metal Sonic's Hover (A reocurring trend with some level packs). I absolutely loved how the zone transitions from day to night as you carry through it, a very cute detail - much like the fact that you start the next act in roughly the same place you ended the last one (Something that's also repeated in the other stages).

Hydrocity, while a very good recreation in my eyes, feels a bit cramped sometimes - as if you were trying to make a 2D level but forgot to actually transition into 2D mode. Nevertheless, this zone had very well hidden secrets that I loved finding all on my own - I still believe there are places to be explored!

Volcano Base was super cool. The transition from the natural volcano into an eggman base felt really natural and very well executed! The Metal boss fight was pretty cool, mainly due to the ring being a circle instead of a square, meaning I had to actually concentrate on Metal bouncing around unexpectedly to avoid being hit. Probably my favorite zone.

Hoo boy, Hell Fortress. While it does live up to its name, I do think the difficulty is just right, except for a few lil things like that one crusher in the """"""safe"""""" breathing room in-between space countdowns. I barely avoided it because I was going fast, but I think that'd be so frustrating to die on. In Act 1 I had an issue where if you tried abusing invincibility frames and spindashing into the zoomtubes while hitting an eggman monitor, you'd get hit inside the zoomtube and be softlocked, forcing a retry. I don't see the need to put eggman monitors in there when you need to get past by breaking it, making the softlock incredibly easy to trigger.
As for Act 2, the traps and obstacles were very difficult, but I found it a very welcome and fair challenge (Except for the near-instant red crushers, it's a good thing I was playing as someone with a spindash).

Finally, the Brak boss was a very welcome challenge. The arena itself looks daunting and very threatening, I loved it. The gimmick of him teleporting you into these challenge rooms is neat, but I do have my gripes with each.
  • First Room has Crawla Commanders. Personally I think they're incredibly hard to fight against because of their spazztic behavior. Sometimes they charge at you, sometimes they stay at a fixed distance which is nearly impossible to close in, and sometimes they barely move. After the first hit they tend to avoid you, and in a pit-filled room they scream cheap deaths.
  • Second Room is nice, though I think blue springs would function better. I kept hitting the ceiling while traversing it and found it a bit too easy. Keep the last yellow springs, of course, but I think blue springs would make for a slightly harder version of the room.
  • Third Room's JettySyns are outright annoying. If you're playing as either Fang or Amy it's basically mandatory for you to destroy the bots before trying the platforming section, otherwise you're bound to get hit mid-air with almost no way to defend yourself. I think removing the JettySyns and maybe make the lava slowly rise would make this third section far less annoying.
And my final issue with it was the sudden space countdown. It's a very cool idea, don't get me wrong, but it's not very well conveyed that defeating Brak isn't what stops the countdown, and that you instead need to flee before the timer runs out. I died because of this and had to restart the whole fight. I'd make the countdown start after Brak is defeated, so the player knows they need to flee.

The special stages being in 2D is a neat idea, if a little frustrating sometimes. I actually failed the third one because I kept bouncing around. Also, as I touched on before, the tokens are very well hidden, to the point that I only managed to grab 3 emeralds by the end of it. There's also a zone blocked off for now, that I'm guessing will unlock after I get the 7.

All in all, it was an absolute blast to play, and I would play it again no doubt. Custom Save would be very appreciated though.

Also I do art follow me kthx
https://twitter.com/Gianluu1999

Last edited by DrStephen; 03-10-2020 at 05:27 PM.
DrStephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020   #13
S1rexer
The ultimate SIGSEGV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_the_artificial View Post
I had an issue where if you tried abusing invincibility frames and spindashing into the zoomtubes while hitting an eggman monitor, you'd get hit inside the zoomtube and be softlocked, forcing a retry. I don't see the need to put eggman monitors in there when you need to get past by breaking it, making the softlock incredibly easy to trigger.
You can pass this place without taking damage.
Spoiler:

I’ll come up with something so that the players do not get stuck

Old 03-12-2020   #14
NAR the Fox
Self-taught Lua Amateur

On my first playthrough, I got sent to AIZ right after QSI1. Then a SIGABRT. Some of the monitors were blocked off in that, however. Second, I managed to do normally (so far.) QSI1 has an error in which you don't get sent into the direction of the springs near the middle of the level.
Spoiler: Ratings

Quiet South Island 1
A simple level overall. If it's quiet, why does it have music?
Quiet South Island 2
This one went by quicker than QSI1. I have nothing against this.
Egg Slimer / Quiet South Island 3
This boss was horrible. The center platform is tall enough to hit Eggman, sure, but he's the problem, not the arena. He simply moves too fast. I had to go up to the palm trees just to hit him once. When I did hit him 5 times, the difficulty dramatically decreased.
Hydrocity Zone 1
Is it Hi-draw- or hi-droh-? Either way, I like the clever use of those stupid little Crustaceans and their brother the Banypura in place of the Blastoid. Can get annoying though.
Volcano Base Zone 1
Easy mode RVZ anyone?
Volcano Base Zone 2
S1rexer I swear, if you manage to top this...
Volcano Base Zone 3
Metal is well-executed here. I like it.
HellFortress 1
Can I quote KIMOKAWAIII? I can quote that, right? Okay, cool.
"Sonic then went on to lose several lives."
In all seriousness though, this reminds me heavily of Egg Rock / Robotnirock.
HellFortress Zone 2
Let me get my totally real green flame shield that is not at all a pity shield... This entire stage feels like a gauntlet. And not the good kind! It can just go straight to heck.
HellFortress Zone 3
I like what you did with Brak, but you made it to where you have to defeat him in a tight time limit. Also spike bug's back.

Special Stages
SS1
I really like the simple concept you brought! Although, I wish the Tokens were easier to find.
From here on, I just got the rest in GFZ.
SS2
Bumpers. Not a good idea if you are tight on a time limit.
SS3
I have taken the liberty to nickname this one "Bumper Land."
SS4
Makes sense that the cyan special stage involves rising water.
SS5
Fun but you can get stuck at the last section.
SS6
No. Just no.
SS7
Couldn't get to this part.

And that's all. I really recommend a custom gamedata for this and future mods.

4:3 will get ported to 2.2, so keep an eye out!
NAR the Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020   #15
ledbullet100

im impressed the way you made hydrocity you should make a sonic 3 pack in 2d and everything maybe the rest of the trilogy after
ledbullet100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020   #16
S1rexer
The ultimate SIGSEGV

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAR the Fox View Post
On my first playthrough, I got sent to AIZ right after QSI1. Then a SIGABRT.
I myself do not know how to fix this, everything was fine before the update.

[QUOTE=NAR the Fox;817900QSI1 has an error in which you don't get sent into the direction of the springs near the middle of the level[/QUOTE]
could you send a screenshot of this place? After all, I donít understand where it is

Quote:
Egg Slimer / Quiet South Island 3
This boss was horrible. The center platform is tall enough to hit Eggman, sure, but he's the problem, not the arena. He simply moves too fast. I had to go up to the palm trees just to hit him once. When I did hit him 5 times, the difficulty dramatically decreased.
for me, the boss is easy, so I can calculate the speed of the boss, try to think. If it is truly complex, I will make the start easy or the last boss attack difficult.

Quote:
HellFortress Zone 2
Let me get my totally real green flame shield that is not at all a pity shield...
I think a good idea

Quote:
SS5
Fun but you can get stuck at the last section.
Screenshot please

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quiet South Island 1
A simple level overall. If it's quiet, why does it have music?
Volcano Base Zone 1
Easy mode RVZ anyone?
Volcano Base Zone 2
S1rexer I swear, if you manage to top this...
HellFortress 1
Can I quote KIMOKAWAIII? I can quote that, right? Okay, cool.
"Sonic then went on to lose several lives."
SS6
No. Just no.
What nonsense did you say? I do not understand. If you have nothing to say, you better keep silent and go to another zone
Old 03-15-2020   #17
S1rexer
The ultimate SIGSEGV

Blast Mania has been updated to 0.1.1.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

An error has occurred. I made a mistake with the files, but it fixed

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

download again
Old 03-16-2020   #18
Telnaior

Hi! Thanks for adding a custom gamedata, but right now there's no way to unlock the three extra characters or record attack.
Telnaior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020   #19
who-what-where-whale
who-what-where-whale

I really love the final boss! It reminds me of the Nihilanth fight from half-life 1.
Old 03-19-2020   #20
NAR the Fox
Self-taught Lua Amateur

Quiet South Island spring misalignment:

Special Stage 5 Softlock:

Hopefully these help.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	srb20451.gif
Views:	6923
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	28335   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20527.png
Views:	6846
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	28338  

4:3 will get ported to 2.2, so keep an eye out!
NAR the Fox is offline   Reply With Quote