Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Models as of November 1st.
Metal Sonic from SADX. I suggest looking at this model, if for nothing else, to see the great way I did the jump. Sonic has another model, its the "Retro Sonic" but with shoe buckles. All Classic characters have also gotton a spin frame update. And last is Toon Link from SSBB. It comes with many differnt textures for many differnt tunics.​

EWEWEWEWEW!!!
Those new spin frames are absolutely DREADFUL! Please, change them back, I just can't stand it at all!

Jeck, please do the Spike Rhino from SA2, and make it go over Spike, PLEASE.

Also, why do the characters squash when they jump? I also hate the spheres.

I think I know the problem you guys have with the spheres. The bad coloring? Just make the Sonic spin ball in the texture all one color, it looks better when the texture filter is changed around. (Nearest) Other than that I don't get it, they look much more SRB2.

Last edited:
The first image instantly made me think "WANT"
The second image made me think "Meh."
The fourth image made me think "Shading FAIL"
The third image made me think "Silver's quills are SQUASHED."

I am so downloading the first image's characters though. :D

The first image instantly made me think "WANT"
The second image made me think "Meh."
The fourth image made me think "Shading FAIL"
The third image made me think "Silver's quills are SQUASHED."

I am so downloading the first image's characters though. :D

I might as well aware you that most of the things in the group screenshot were fixed long ago (BTW, you misplaced fourth for third), including Metal Sonic mostly.

Oh I know the ring problem. I made a ring md2 but didn't release it yet. Un-till I do delete "Ring Ring.md2 x.x xxx" That should make the visable again. And ImaRawrBadly is right, most of the models in the second pic have been fixed, they were made a while ago and are not as good as the newer models I released. (Yes, I have gotten better) And for the last time, I DID NOT MAKE THE CRAWLA TEXTURES >_>

RING RING.MD2 only works if you rename BON1.MD2.

RING BON1.MD2 works if you are too lazy to rename stuff.

New Models as of December 3rd.
Not much this time, I’ve redone classic Tails' animations to match more srb2 style, notably the running/flying animations. The second model is a new Flare. I hesitated posting him, but I know he has some fans so I figured why not. If you don't like him then don't download, I don't want comments about how he "sucks" or anything so please restrain from them. This one is more custom then before.​

attachment.php

It's better I give up, or I'll die trying to convince Jeck about the enemies MD2s.
So, Jeck, I loved the new Tails MD2 model cause it's more perfect now :D
Keep doing, cuz you're doing well!

I'm sorry Kim, I have been working my butt off trying to get the enemies to work, I named them the same as the sprite names, but they just don't render, they are in md2.dat and everything just like the working ones.... Once I figure it out I will post.

Well, I have gotten quite a few request for this, and the Model Resource just got them in soo...
SonicSh.jpg

The thing that I love about these is the black outline they had in Sonic Shuffle, Works in SRB2! They are not done yet, with these greats things I want to take my time, I have a great idea to get three of them in one model, just like Sonic & Flare. But Don't worry, I won't be stupid and only make them like they, they will have their own too. I will be doing all of them (Amy, Big, E102) If you guys want.

Wow, those are awesome! And what's more, I think they would fit in with SRB2 more than anything else you've done.

The only problem is they are so damn blocky, hard to animate, but I'll get it! Got a good start on Sonic, and I mergerd Super Sonic with him so the super form will be the REAL SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back