knuckles.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
It's finally done!! An actual knuckles wad!
Links: http://www.freewebs.com/minirampmag/knuckles.wad
Screenshots:
srb20004.png

srb20002.png

Edit: Fixed the bounce in the run. Edit2:Fixed the jump.

That shading just doesn't look right at all. No highlights, and the edges are too light.

Not too bad. Although, somethings aren't consistent like the shoe size. The bobbing head when walking looks a little weird to me. Nicely done though.

is it possible to replace a .plr file with a .wad file? eg replace knux.plr with knuckles.wad. And if so then how?
oh and BTW great job nitro! :D

No, I'm giving you suggestions on how to improve. I'm a critic. I criticize. It's for your own good, really.

It took me forever to make this So I won't do anything where I have to edit a lot of sprites.
Edit: I added s&k graphics. Can someone fix it so that the s&k graphics show up? All that shows is the name and life.

Offtopic:
srb20016jt2.png

Yay. It's sonic Heroes all over again. I did this with JTE bots of course. :wink:

Well done. Are you some sort of character factory? Because you made Amy Rose and now this. :D

You have reached your daily download limit (1GB).

(Collapses into pile on floor and starts heaving up own lungs)

ARGH... Can't you put it on ff host temporarily or something
And then.. then "I" will host it for you!

(Microwaves own head...)

nitro, nice, but you got 2 problems, you left a bright blue spot on the jumping frames, the front angled frames aka KNUX<letter>2<letter>8, and side view of jumping frames lacks good animation >>. Also you are welcome for using my jump frames.

Well well well...
I got the wad, played it in jte, and...
srb20005.png

Ouch.
Man that's gotta sting just a teensie weensie bit.

I'll host it if you need me to.

EDIT: Yes that's right folks, the after-image in srb2jte is indeed BLUE!

Senku, I did use your jump frames. I PMed you asking if I could! Anyways I'll fix the big blue spot.EDIT: All fixed. I also changed a few frames on the jumping animation! But I got rid of the S&K graphics because they didn't work. (Even though the life icon was cool.)

Could you use mirror's?? i can't download it because of, YOU HAVE REACHED YOU DAILY LIMIT, NOT REALLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, stupid sendspace

Definitive better than my knuckles from the flatfile host with S3&K gliding sprites! But comnpare the shoes in the gliding animation with the shoes in climbing animations :? . His head makes strange movements at walking and shading looks wrong. But this looks good!

Hey Nitro, if it's ok with you, I could host the normal knux wad for you.

(But i dont have the s3&k version.)

Is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back