Your Personal Secrets Pertaining To Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

Yeah, I saw this on another message board, so i'd though it would be fun to try.

Do you have any personal secrets about video games? Like, i'm talking about video games scaring you, ripping a controller apart, etc.

When I was around nine, I sold a nonworking SNES game to EBgames, and they took it.

Well, when I was younger, I was afraid of drowning in games. Strange, I'm a really good swimmer IRL.

The dog from Duck Hunt severely traumatized me. ._. I had nightmares for years pertaining to video games after my first sight of that mutt.

I never control that good in any game when swimming in the water. I was even kinda afraid of swimming in games, even if you couldn't drown in it. I was always swimming at the surface in the Super Mario Bros game, even though you couldn't drown. I think it has something to do with the fact I can't swim.

I swares I bent my controller out of anger the first day I played SSBM.

Also Nightmare from SCII kinda freaked me out when I was younger.

Rayman 2: The Great Escape, I couldn't complete the last level. Slammed both of my fists into the keyboard as hard as I could. It still works, 5 years later.

I have a strange habit of making awkward positions in video games; for example, SSBM, I use Roy's fight stance when he's in front of Marth... ...

The ReDeads in OoT scared me from the game for about a month.

I _try_ to get video game characters to be eaten by some sort of monster. 3 guesses as to why I tried.

<3 the sound of bones crushing under the tank in 007: Goldeneye

I had a strange habit of placing mines _everywhere_ and waiting for someone to enter the room. Boom. Goldeneye.

Cell saga in DBZ Budokai + voreaphillia.

First person shooters usually involve me aiming and firing in VERY painful places. Many, many times.

I also had very fun 'glicth hunts' in SH on the GCN. I had a few times where in the Egg Fleet level I'd just run across the side of the ships.

When I was younger ( like when I was 5 or so.) I was scared that if I die in a game, I really die. so when I died, I would hit the reset button.

The ReDeads in OoT scared me from the game for about a month.

Oh yeah, back in the N64 days I rented OoT and was scared half to death by the first deku shrub.

I have Zelda Collectors Edition now and I never did beat even the first part of Ganondorf. Meh, that boss battle was to repetitive, doing the same junk over and over and over again. Swing your sword at the blast a lot, get hit a lot, drink blue potions a lot, die a lot.

Back when my sister was quite young (8 to 10), I would unplug her controller in MK64, and told her "Her car broke down". She fell for it, too.

I have a friend who went to EBGames,, looked in the SNES bargain bin, found the rarest games, took of the price tags, and then sold them to EBGames. Naughty, I know.

i'm easily freaked out by any 3D glitch that may happen while I play something.

I can still look back on Sonic Adventure....*shudders at Chaos 6...*

...So many....polygons... >.<

Metroids. Yes, laugh at me. I do not like entering a room, hearing "SQUEE" and then getting mauled by floating brains with claws as my energy gets sucked out. Of course, this is just for the Prime series.

Argus Filch in Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone (PC) always scared me. I thought he was going to eat me whenever I saw him.
Of course, this wasn't helped by playing Riven straight after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back