• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 The Past (Construction Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take that back. It's ready. Check post 1

What's in this version:
srb20027-1.png
7 Special Stages from past versions including 1.09.4
srb20024.png
CEZ2 1.09.4
srb20023.png
Red Crawla Classic
srb20020-1.png
CEZ2 Demo 4.35
srb20013-1.png
Blue Crawla classic

Also Keep an eye out for a certain Enchidna as a Classic Secret has been replicated and updated in more than one way.

Notice: the version that goes to submitions will have all the unlockables available. This one does not.

EDIT: I totally forgot I said this. Sorry.

Last edited:
It's actually pretty nice seeing nostalgic levels after a while. The Madventure secret was kinda lulzy, too.

You adding the old Match, CTF and especially Race levels? (I hate the new race levels.. -.-)

Premiere/Debut Castle Eggman act 2. You need all 7 emerald to unlock this version of Castle Eggman, just like when it premiered in demo 4.

Can we have our spoiler tags back?

Last edited:
Beta 3 is almost ready to go. Included in this release will be Green Flower Zones (incomplete), up to demo 4, and Demo 3 Match mode levels.

Bugs will be listed in the releases topic.

T-T-Tripple post

I got some new screens for you.
srb20059-1.png

srb20053-1.png

srb20054-1.png

srb20055-1.png

And we have a bonus too. This does not come from any previous version of SRB2, but is a part of SRB2 history and was a stepping stone to the Halloween Teck demo.
srb20060-1.png

srb20062.png

Freak show was one of the unused names found as a ready to use title in Demo 3. Back then Zone names had to be seprate lumps. the name I found in demo 3 after Eggrock were: Sweet Tooth, Crystal Cave, Hidden Palace (Now in use), Slime Valley and Freak Show.

How ever I like the name you suggested. I'll change it for beta 4 and up.

Oh, and Demo 3's Zero Ring did not have it's own music, it used boss music.

Freak show was one of the unused names found as a ready to use title in Demo 3. Back then Zone names had to be seprate lumps. the name I found in demo 3 after Eggrock were: Sweet Tooth, Crystal Cave, Hidden Palace (Now in use), Slime Valley and Freak Show.

Oh, and Demo 3's Zero Ring did not have it's own music, it used boss music.
But YOU used Zero Ring music, I hope?

To top that off, theres also another map with no name, and that map is MAP06. It has the same theme as Submerged Sanctum Zone, except that it has two levels and the water was obviously on the bottom, instead of the entire level like SSZ. However, my main point is that it has no name and the name I would suggest is Aqua Labyrinth Zone, due to the fact that it has multiple ways. Also in xmas mode it would replace the map with a modified christmas hunt level and I would like to name that level Christmas Lake Zone. Sorry for the long post, but you get my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back