• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kai.wad Returns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh hay guiz, this isn't a woman its a guy we swear. Oh, here's a scene where he cross dresses to get close to this fat guy!"

Chrispy said:
"Oh hay guiz, this isn't a woman its a guy we swear. Oh, here's a scene where he cross dresses to get close to this fat guy!"
"And ten he jsut pop his sheip and boom"

Uh...this a fancharacter? I'm surprised people seem to like instead of the usual "its a fanchar they are dull, etc"
Oh and nice sprites.

Chrispy said:
Fan characters are fine as long as they're sexy like Kai or Senku.

........Yes......wait, No........wait......now I'm confused between how this is sexy and the fact it just has plain epic sprites.

Connor said:
Chrispy said:

........Yes......wait, No........wait......now I'm confused between how this is sexy and the fact it just has plain epic sprites.
Cause Originality is sexy, and recolors are a turn off.

Chrispy said:

Which would be a completely valid statement if not for one solid flaw:

Kai is a damn original character on his own. He just happens to be depicted as a hedgehog for SRB2.

If it wasn't I wouldn't post here
"LOLOL O HAY GUYZ IM FINISH KAI WAD BUT YOU CANT HAVE IT >:("

Chrispy said:
First i waz liek :c
then i waz lik >:C
but now i iz ;_;

Pretty nice looking sprites.

Akuma TH said:
Chrispy said:
First i waz liek :c
then i waz lik >:C
but now i iz ;_;

Pretty nice looking sprites.

Meh too.
First i Was like >.>
Then i was like >:3
Now im Like :3

After a little talk with Zeshiro, I think he may decide to finish this himself after playing SRB2ME

Chrispy said:
After a little talk with Zeshiro, I think he may decide to finish this himself after playing SRB2ME

On Topic:Hmm.Sounds good.But I think The both of you should work on it since two heads are better then one.

Off Topic: :O Is it me or did you change your picture.It looks more...Shaded And better :D.

I'll be waiting for youu,Yes the awesome kai waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.(guitar solo ending)

Waiting For The Wad.This Topic Is Dying!

Off Topic:Yup........
Waiting,Just waiting..

On Topic:Oh Sorry To Bother You but can You post one picture Oh The Progress?Or will it be hidden until finished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back