• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ecco.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECCO

Hi everyone.Some of you may know me from the netgames.Anyway i`m making an Ecco wad.Here are some sprites

Lol, Ecco the Dolphin. Another Joke Charakter. What you wanna do as ability? Does he need to jump into water to survive? Well, Dolphins are mammals (i hope i wrote it right, or dont used the wrong word) so i guess he can survive without water for a short time lol. Actually, thats a wad which no one needs. Sorry if i blame it, its only my opinion.

.....Ecco the Dolphin is my nemesis. I could never beat the game when I was little. Ecco the Dolphin is HELL ON FINS, MAN! HELL ON FINS!

Someone should make a level where it's mostly underwater but with bubbles and less gravity.

Or possibly, have the drowning ability reversed. You die if you stay out of water too long, and you must dip yourself in water every now and then to live.

that's not bad! how about a swimming ability, in which you don't fall to the bottom of the water, you control him in the water fully!

I call that hyperfloat, instead of superfloat. (Superfloat = SS's float ability)

Anyways, I can hardly think of a way to make this look suitable for the levels. I mean...a dolphin swimming trough the air? Unless you make a specified level for it, its gonna be a bit weird....

Actually, come to think of it, Dolphin's have lungs, not gills. That's why they always bounce to the surface.

But anyways, as for the issue of how this will make sense, just put a rocket pack on it's back, problem solved.

Bigboi said:
What's that, a dolphin?
No, it's a kitty, that as swolled an elefant. [/sarcasm] XD
Ah, that good old dolphin... The first game scared the crap out of me! But, can a dolphin fly? Unless, we only use that wad in water levels.

You could make make it look like he is swimming by making him fly, but that is only accessible underwater. There are quite a few "big ocean" wads that could work with this. Wait, that is actually in SRB2 as ability 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back