• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad

What do you think of the Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad?

• I LOVE IT!!!, MAKE MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good with nice colors

• Its Decent, not all that good

• ehh... i dont like it that much

• This is ugly!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would do the thing where i link to the EDIT sprite, but:
1) too lazy
2) too lazy...to find it

EDIT: I FOUND IT! :O
Its right up there!
Im using it right now...
:mrgreen:

Yea, we're gonna have to kill you now! :lol:

..o.k then, maybe not. XD

O.k then, i'm only editing the sprites that need editing, half of the sprites are the same.

Spazzo's gonna kill me he see's my sig...

Yeah, these sprites will work in the game along what Ree-C said (im not entireley sure either, but he said yeah, the'll work)

And heres what we'll be doing for out next project, After we get done with making the character Wad that is (the non-super form wad):

Ree-c tought of an idea, that there would Be a Soc file to change the hologram things, (when your spinning, those large circles-) Into something like how the Flameline would be, And it would be able to hurt People...
Ree-c is doing all the programing for this project but i helped with the Flame line Idea

EDIT: i hope Ree-c can post a picture of this

About 4 single player levels, 3 match levels, and putting the sprites of flame in a wad file.

what do you mean by "why are they just pictures?"

are you talking about the 4th dimension thing that Ree-c is working on or the Flame character wad

Flame_the_hedgehog said:

are you talking about the 4th dimension thing that Ree-c is working on or the Flame character wad

When I downloaded it on where you said it was it just gave me a bunch of pictures on your sprite, but why is it when Flame The Hedghog runs he is green(For me)

Flame Sonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:

When I downloaded it on where you said it was it just gave me a bunch of pictures on your sprite, but why is it when Flame The Hedghog runs he is green(For me)
Cause thats the default color.
change the STARTCOLOR in the maincfg to whatever Red is, and make the ENDCOLOR 16 after, I believe.

When will people understand that ENDCOLOR no longer exists? You just have to supply STARTCOLOR, and it'll end in STARTCOLOR + 16.

Spazzo said:
Flame Sonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:

Cause thats the default color.
change the STARTCOLOR in the maincfg to whatever Red is, and make the ENDCOLOR 16 after, I believe.

And also that W.A. (walter) didnt finish recoloring the sprites but the Wad will be done with the sprites recolored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back