• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad

What do you think of the Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad?

• I LOVE IT!!!, MAKE MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good with nice colors

• Its Decent, not all that good

• ehh... i dont like it that much

• This is ugly!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonicandtails218 said:
Now that's just being an ass. We ask you to use proper English-not doing so is just being annoying.
*cough* We know someone who was like that in the past, do we not? *coughGKXW2cough*

Change its color

ree-c said:
I have an idea for it.

playu18xe.png

This is just a quick peice of work, just an idea.

IF you are going to continue super flame,change his color to silver or something.

yeah, maybe silver would be a good color, it seems much better than Orange...

but now i guess im taking ideas for fuper form, colors...
so any suggestions?

Re: Change its color

Super mystic sonic said:
ree-c said:
I have an idea for it.

playu18xe.png

This is just a quick peice of work, just an idea.

IF you are going to continue super flame,change his color to silver or something.
He did change the color, silly.

Flame The Hedgehog

If there is going to be a super form for him I'll REALLY like Flame The Hedgehog. :mrgreen:

Wow :o
very nice Ree-c

but i talked with few of my friends and they say, that i sould have Flame Orange, so, im going with orange as my final super form :mrgreen:

Flame The Hedgehog

You're working on him and some people (like me) want to know when your project will be done...I LOVE YOUR SPRITE SO FAR PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE PROJECT :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

well, im almost done with the sprites, im just still waiting for Ree-C to show me the touch-ups and seeing how hes doing with them

and if i were to do the super Flame sprites, it'd take longer to make the project, so i think we should just postpone the super form for now, and we'll make it with the next wad update (the second wad will have the super sprites included)

wad name:
Wad 1) Flame.wad
Wad 2) Flame-super.wad

hehehe...

I don't know i the yellow can be shaded properly, the 256 colour limit is a bit hard to work with. :lol:

Flame The Hedgehog

I can't seem to make a wad related to my name (If you think I'm trying to ask you to do it THINK AGAIN ) so then instead of choosing Sonic and making him red.I'd make him like shadow instead no Red stripes, wearing Sunglasses and have a flame stomach and he is red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back