• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A dude man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehRealSalt

(σᴥσ)
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
What have I done.

-Snipping my own image for the sake of your eyes-

Last edited:
-I'm snipping my own image-

Now with

-Legs
-A Hat
-SRB2 Palette
-Icon on Chest
-Green for Color Changing

Last edited:
To be brutally honest, this is extremely ugly even before you try to animate it. Something about the shading is just totally wrong. Character WADs really require the ability to draw well, and I suspect you need a lot of practice before you're at the level necessary to do it.

i dont know how to make a wad/character

What have I done.

-Snipping my own image for the sake of your eyes-
well i have a fan character i want to make a wad but i suck a drawing on a computer and i dont know how to make sprites so if you want to help me my email is minskorn@gmail.com if you email me ill send you a pic of my character

well i have a fan character i want to make a wad but i suck a drawing on a computer and i dont know how to make sprites so if you want to help me my email is minskorn@gmail.com if you email me ill send you a pic of my character
I saw that you just joined. This is not a good start on the MB. This is one way people can get warnings or even infractions on this Message Board. You can't ask people to do your work for you. If you don't know how to make a character wad., just go here: http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Character_WAD
Plus, I highly doubt that anyone would help you because they have there own things to work on. Also, after if they were done with it, where you planning to release the wad under you name when you had nothing with the wad anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back