• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Egg Attack Zones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seelkadoom

Fear my(Sonic)Spice Powers!
I'm planning on make a full level (Zones 1, 2 and 3) called "Egg Attack", where nothing is waste; everything can be useful. However, it's about 10% or 13% complete. If possible, i could post a few screenshots, but it's too early to do it. Difficulty level changes from the easiest possible to the hardest. It's theme will begin as Greenflower-based, and later Arid Canyon-based, and Zone 2 will be Egg Rock-based. The Boss in Zone 3 will be simply the Egg Mobile, but more harder to hit. If you guys want to check the current progress, the wad can be downloaded at http://www.4shared.com/file/Eq3ykGOY/c_EggAttack.html. And, before i forget, there will be Hidden Emblems that can be reach with each Character's abilities, and they will only able to be found by collecting all seven chaos emeralds split inside the three zones (weird, not?). No unlockables.

Can you post screenshots? It's a bit of a hassle to play an incomplete wad just to see how it's going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back