Resource icon

StellarStardust

I am the perfect and elegant maid~
CSgZePY.png

Not Perfect.

...from Sally.exe or as it may otherwise be known as "Not Special" from another thing... which Sally.exe directly rips off. But we're not here to discuss that.

85COvS1.png

The map is a simple layout inspired by Lime Forest, only with GFZ graphics instead and no real sky to speak of. Just a empty void. At each end of the map is a Big Ring leading to the base representing both teams. Enter the ring and you'll be warped away to the bases themselves which take the form of the Special Stage with hearts to boot.

prPnA6y.png

...And that's about it. Or is it? I'll leave that for you to discover. Just whatever you do, don't go deep or you'll run into ḩ̷̥̦̝̰ͯ̄i͒͟҉̮̟͚̮̗̗m̶̶̙̭͇ͨ̓̈.

Changelog:
v1:
  • Initial release.

v1.1:
  • Added invinciblity frames for when you use the Big Rings now, so no more cheap hits.
  • Thok barrier in the top area of the middle of the map has been adjusted to look better.
  • Added platforms in place of where people originally thought there were one when it was actually a thok barrier.
  • Fixed sunflowers in middle of map trying to do a fusion dance.

v1.2:
  • Made the teleporters retain momentum and raised the destinations. No more camping or dick moves from other sides.
  • Fixed a missing texture.
  • Made the water pits under the bridges to both bases easier to get out of.
  • Fixed various skygrasses.

Supporters/Co-Authors:

Attachments

• srb20268.png
    srb20268.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 341
  • srb20269.png
    srb20269.png
    44 KB · Views: 280
  • srb20270.png
    srb20270.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 370
  • VFL_NOTPERFECT-v1.2.zip
    332.6 KB · Views: 861
Last edited by a moderator:
I just enabled it ingame but it does not work,help

nvm,i get it now

Last edited:
New update has been released. This fixes some things such as the flower allignment in the middle, the thok barriers as well as preventing cheap hits when you use the Big Rings.

Another new update. This one fixes the big ring teleporters(hopefully for good this time!), missing textures, skygrass and makes the water pits under the bridges to both bases easier to escape.

huh... Are you saying that this crossover is not perfect?

attachment.php

I'm a little bit disappointed

Attachments

• srb20047.gif
    srb20047.gif
    33.7 KB · Views: 5,316
Last edited:
Simply awesome!

Good to see more about Sonic.exe in SRB2... well... Sally.exe in this case.

I'm not gonna spoil you, but think in a way to "defeat" death in ground, maybe there is some breakable walls in the meanwhile...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back