"Why Sonic Adventure 2 has the best story in gaming, period."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what message is this guy trying to give? the fact that the soundtrack has some sort of significant and powerful story-telling technique? The fact that 2 sides were conflicting for domination was enough for me to follow SA2's story line anyway. This guy has over-analyzed it a bit too much for me. I don't think SA2 has aged that well overall in all honesty.

Also, I've seen other games with far better polished story-lines which didn't even need to be complex or be built up over time in order to get it. I could say several games but I think Sonic 3 & Knuckles comes to my mind for that. Just an personal opinion though.

I like SA2's story too, but for none of the reasons this guy mentioned.

I think this is a parody piece of overwrought literary analyses, to be honest.

I thoroughly enjoyed SA2 both growing up and in the present, but I feel like this man's video review really brings SA2's story to the light. I don't necessarily agree with him on all points, but I think it's a near-perfect game. The only thing that could be better would be more multiplayer options and, honestly, more single player levels.

I personally think SA1 was better in nearly every regard. And SA1's not even that great of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back