Pokemon Heartgold & Soul Silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was leveling up my team to Lv. 50+ at the Victory Road before facing the Elite 4 for the first time, after awhile I took a break and then my friend got ahold of my DS with the game in it...

Guess what he did... he went to the Elite 4 with my Legends and killed the Elite 4 with no trouble at all. (This was the first time at the Elite 4 also...)

The thing is... I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A CHEAPSAKE AND KILL THEM LIKE THAT, I wanted to defeat them the REAL way with a team at Lv. 50+ or so... NOT LV. 100!

So he pretty much ruined the chance, never again will I bring my Heartgold game with me to my Friend's House again... >_>

Anyway... onto the Kanto Leaders...

Note
For those that think this is a lie, it ISN'T, I told him to leave my DS alone and well... yea, the above happened.

Last edited:
Fight them again later, after beating Red.

They get STRONGER >:3

...I think.
EDIT: Yeah, they do: http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/elitefour.shtml

Also, not like you can't just fight them again.

Also, I love the GB Player. It's so bad.

For those of you who don't know, after beating the 16 Gym Leaders, go to Celadon and to the Gamefreak room. The sound guy will give you the GB Player, which makes most of the tracks play like they were on a Game Boy; Even new areas! Sadly, Kyogre's theme is not effected, nor is the radio, but on Sundays, there are GB style tunes that you can't hear otherwise (Like fighting Team Rocket, who are all gone by the time you get the GB Player).

ONE-THOUSANTH POST YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Last edited:
I am on the part where i have to go up to mt. silver to fight red, but I'm training my pokemon to get up there.

But I was doing research on the internet and found wi-fi events so far for heartgold and soulsilver.

Yellow forest

Date: whole month of april

Best prize: A pikachu that knows fly, and a pikachu that knows surf.

10th anniversary mew

Date: Not known out of japan

Prize: A level 5 mew with a one-of-a-kind ribbon.

Enigma stone:

Prize: I don't want to spoil it for you.

Pokewalker area Champ path

Prize: A new area that lets you catch 6 hard to get pokemon with special moves.

The pokemon are: Beldum, Munchlax, Horsea, Duskull, Magikarp that knows bounce, and Bronzor.

So far, the wi-fi events seem to be coming out in that order. I can't wait for them, especially the mew.

Someone get me some surfing/flying Pikachu's please. DX

I will if you give me a Shiny Pokemon for it. *Mauled*

I'll see what I can do. I just wonder if the event is Perm, meaning once you download it, you will have it forever on your Pokewalker.

I'll see what I can do. I just wonder if the event is Perm, meaning once you download it, you will have it forever on your Pokewalker.

*Mauled him again* Anyway, If the Wonder card stays on your game, wouldn't it be the same for the pokewalker?

The event is permanent like all pokemon events. I just can't wait for champs path, because I want a munchlax that can make itself explode.

I just can't wait for champs path, because I want a munchlax that can make itself explode.
O_O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Since when do Munchlaxes blow themselves up? By trying to be fat like a Snorlax? LOL!

Yellow forest is to be released tomorrow, so I think I'll show you guys the encounter chart.
pikachart.png

Have fun getting Flyachu. Here's your tracksuit and racer number, see you in 42.195 kilometres.

I got Soul Silver when the game got out. I am finished with all the gym leaders and have beaten the elite four. By training at the Pokemon league I managed to get all my pokemon to level 86. I managed to beat pokemon trainer Red and also managed to catch Groundon in the Embedded Tower. I need Kyogre to catch Raquaza though. Oh and I did not use any cheats. I don't have an action replay. I am looking for a Kyogre form Heart Gold because it's the only way to catch Rayquaza. By the way all this stuff can be found on www.Serebii.net. I am guessing that they might remake Crystal too. Just like they did with Platinum except it wasn't remade.

Last edited:
Have fun getting Flyachu. Here's your tracksuit and racer number, see you in 42.195 kilometres.

I usually just sit on a chair, hold the pokewalker normally, then I start shaking it sideways. fo some reason mine only records side-to-side movements. I got to 10000 steps before, I can do it again. Actually I have been holding my pokewalker for 3 minuts and am already at about 4500 steps

Yellow forest is to be released tomorrow, so I think I'll show you guys the encounter chart.
*Image*

If you send a Pokemon that matches one of three Special Types for a course, the number of steps needed for Pokemon/Items is lowered by 25%.

10000 Steps - 25% = 7500 Steps
8000 Steps - 25% = 6000 Steps.

Incase your wondering where I got this info.
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker-area.shtml

Special Types in the Yellow Forest are Ground, Electric, and Grass, if you send in a Pokemon that matches these types, you will get the 25% Lower Step Bonus. If you don't trust this, then check the Yellow Forest section in the link.

They won't remake Crystal, HG and SS already have all of Crystal's stuff.

That and the fact Yellow wasn't remade to go with FireRed and LeafGreen.

As for me and my SoulSilver, I've already defeated the Elite Four, all 16 Gyms, and even Red, after having started it only a week ago.

If you send a Pokemon that matches one of three Special Types for a course, the number of steps needed for Pokemon/Items is lowered by 25%.

10000 Steps - 25% = 7500 Steps
8000 Steps - 25% = 6000 Steps.

Incase your wondering where I got this info.
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker-area.shtml

Special Types in the Yellow Forest are Ground, Electric, and Grass, if you send in a Pokemon that matches these types, you will get the 25% Lower Step Bonus. If you don't trust this, then check the Yellow Forest section in the link.

What happens if you send in a Torterra, which is both grass and ground?

Well... got 10000+ Steps, and I went looking for Items on the Pokewalker, and I manage to find a Light Ball!

Also... shame I can't tell when I can get a Flying/Surfing Pikachu, because you can't check their moveset in the Walker... and if you connect to HG/SS, you lose all Watts... which I still have 200 left.

@Jacy
I don't know if the Bonuses stack to a higher percent due to having 2 matching Special Types, so it might still be 25% Lower Bonus.

Also... shame I can't tell when I can get a Flying/Surfing Pikachu, because you can't check their moveset in the Walker... and if you connect to HG/SS, you lose all Watts... which I still have 200 left.

Can you check their gender? If so than you probably can, if not you can still narrow it down abit. Trying to get my Flyachu right now, if I can tell that it's male than I can definitively tell that it's a Flyachu.

Oh yeah, I got the game yesterday and played from 12:00 PM to 10:30PM, So far my team is:

Lvl. 25 Bayleef
Lvl. 22 Onix (Rocky) (Currently in Pokewalker)
Lvl. 1 Togepi
Lvl. 30 Pichu (Pikachu Colored) (Sparkle)
Lvl. 30 Pichu (Spiky-Eared)
Lvl. 6 Rattata (cutting slave)

EDIT: Darn, got 3 Flailchus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back