Chengi's Character Pack! [V22]  (UPDATED 6/30/22): "Moonlight Falls over Crossbell"

[Character] Chengi's Character Pack! [V22] (UPDATED 6/30/22): "Moonlight Falls over Crossbell" v22

Updated again! Added Individual character .pk3 support on account of popular demand. This should help server owners out with managing character limits even further.

These are seperate from the pack itself, so if you already have the pack downloaded you won't need to redownload v15 or v15-lite again. You can just download the individuals if you'd like standalone characters.

Updated to v16.

[V16 CHANGELOG]

• Added Cyron. (Original Character)
  • Updated Dex's sprites.
  • Changed Dex's stats to 6, 3.
  • Changed Gum's stats to 6, 5.
Additionally, from here on out, I'm excluding Sakura + Amy to help standardize releases and make it easier on myself. That, and most servers already have Bonuschars added.

Last edited:
a55.jpg

Relevant

Updated to V18. Images have been removed from character bios due to hitting the image limit but will still be removed for the sake of sprite previews.

[V18 CHANGELOG]

• Added Primarina
  • Added Ran Mitake

My fav starter of Gen 7 ready for her voice to shine out in kart! Now all that's left is Decidueye to have the starter trio of that gen to all be in kart.

vbulletin is being very smelly and hiding my post whenever I want to make an edit >:(

Updated to v19.

[V19 CHANGELOG]

• Added Shiki Ryougi
  • Updated Modern Sonic's sprites

Not sure if you wanted to stay true to the visual novel or not, but Rena has no voicelines and she also eats up the audio.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back