To all those going 'OMG I CANT CONECT 2TEH MASTASERVA!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's is one thing i want to know....
will we have to download anything new for the updates or just change the default net gaming thing or something like that?

dark dragon said:
there's is one thing i want to know....
will we have to download anything new for the updates or just change the default net gaming thing or something like that?
yea what do we do?

i thought

just thinking wasn't this supposed to be back up on monday. its 2 days later and still no results. can we have a estimate on when it would be back on

Cue said:
My server admin is very cautious on security and wants to make extra precautions guys, may take longer than originally anticipated, just be patient, the servers on the MS are rarely any good anyways.

This couldn't have come at a worse time... As I eagerly await my birthday (Getting Brawl =D), I need something to pass the time, and SRB2 netgames does it the best. And since Shaw doesn't want me to use port 5029, I can't use private netgames... >_>.

Meh, I got Guitar Hero III though.

Sorry about that. Oh, and sorry for getting Silvex in trouble; I probably should have PMed him instead of posting on this topic. And oh noes, if we keep battering Cuey about this, then we'll be in trouble. In other words, I don't think there should any more posts to this topic until it gets fixed, PLZKTHNXBAI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back