Just To Say "THIS GAME RULES"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiverz

Well as I have said this game rules which is so true. Anyways I'm new here and just wanted to say good job to everyone who is making this game your doing really good I can't wait to see the updated Knuckles sprite because he is my favourite character and I have looked at other topics and seen people ask about it so I know its not finished because I is rubbish well not when hes standing thats ok. I was just wondering where you are up to on the full thing or is there still work being put into the demo. I would try and make a wad file but the programs don't work on my computer. Thanks for making this great game.

My Questions

- Is eggman going to be a secret character in the full version ?
- Are all the characters going to have taunts or just Zim
- Is there going to be hidden zones in the full version not what you unlock but get onto when you find a special teleporter !

Hey anywyas enough of questions ! :)

Shiverz said:
- Is there going to be hidden zones in the full version not what you unlock but get onto when you find a special teleporter !

1) You never know. After all, STJR. did promise us secret characters in the final product (if it ever comes out, that is)...... Or, if you don't have time to bugger around, you can make your own Eggman character sheet. :P
2) Well, Zim is obviously not going to be in the final product. Anyway, I'm certain that the taunts will be finished by then.
3) You never know.

I believe the taunt functionality was put in only for custom characters. Zim was included as an example of how to make custom characters. Don't quote me on that, though.

Maybe.

No. The functionality is there if someone wants to make a WAD to do it, though.

No.

For my first post, I want to agree with Shiverz. I love the game! Great job. I think that it is up to the old sega standards. Thank you all for making a great game! :)

EDIT: Sorry about that, I didn't look at the date :oops:

You need to have a "if post is older than x days, don't bump it" rule. Otherwise people will be confused as to what you want.

Of course, if one has something truly important to say, then one can be immune to the topic bumping prohibition.

Precisely. Bumping topics isn't always bad. Bumping topics with no new information is. Someone actually just bumped properly in Off-Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back