Hey Aj The Great.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be no SRB3.

Sonikku hasn't had any active role in SRB2 since about the start of 2002. I understand his vision for the project, which I feel has been lost as of late. However, salvaging it is a possibility.

I still talk to Sonikku. He hasn't dropped off the face of the earth.

Ah, good ol' Mr. Walbank.
He's been gone so long that I don't even remember how to spell his name now XD;

A good chap. The brit. He was a hilarious person, he was :O.

I'd rather not die like Alexander the Great, being shot by (an) Arrow. :mrgreen:

heheh...

The point is, like SSNTails said, there will be no SRB3, nor
will our earless leader ever return. SRB3 won't happen officially, especially considering we don't even think that SRB2 will ever be fully completed. Everybody is so tired out from it they won't return once
it's done.

SRB3 has a small chance of happening, but it would have to be done by the fans, for I'm guessing that STJr won't really go up for another 5 years.
However, without the original crew, SRB3 wouldn't be the same.

In a nutshell, don't get your hopes up, folks. We still have SRB2 ahead of us.

You know, considering the amount of work that's going into SRB2, and the product that's being produced as a result, I keep feeling as if trying to follow up SRB2 with SRB3 is like trying to follow up Armageddon. It's not gonna happen, and even if it did, it would probably pale in comparison.

No, I meant the original SRB1 Sonic sprite appearing in SRB2. Maybe in Mario Koopa Blast or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back