What is your favorite Sonic music

For officiall music, there's Metallic Madness Act 2 (mania ver.)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cGUAp_xoi4o

And the scrapped song from the sonic movie, "Gotta Go Fast"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p0X8YuiZt4E

As for unofficial stuff, there's both acts of Final Fall from the one and only, Sonic XG
(Act1)https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQkEhDeHZVg
(Act 2 wich is a scrapped ver. from Sonic Legends) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B1YlW5dPm9I

And finally, the Spindash albums (I don't really know how I'll link these so just look them up on youtube).

And that's it! Sonic music is truly special, so seeing an entire thread talk about it fill's me with happy boi hours.

EDIT: Finally, all the links are correct.

Last edited:
There's a ton of music that I like the most in both classic and modern.
On Classic my favorite is Stardust Speedway Good Future from Sonic CD (The JP/EU ver.)
On Modern my favorite is Eggmanland Night version of Sonic Unleashed.

Favorite Song: Endless Possibilities.
Favorite Music: Windmill Aisle (Day) [Sonic Unleashed]

Favorite Unofficial Music: Super Sonic! (Sonic Robo Blast 2)

My Favorite Sonic Music Is - ''Sonic 3D Blast - Invicibility", And - "Sonic Forces - Classic Super Sonic''

So...many...options...
Wow I've never actually chosen a favorite Sonic song so I guess this is my favorite but I'm not sure.

SNK3-doomsday zone

and

Every song in Sonic adventure 2, because it's that good.

Quick hipotesis of my Top 5 since i don't remember:

1) Escape From The City Classic Remix
2) Stardust Speedway Past
3) Be Cool, Be Wild and Be Groovy
4) Stardust Speedway Bad Future (US)
5) Frog Forest from Sonic Heroes

i think i'm weird lol

My favorite Sonic music? Alright, here we go.

1. What U Need (In-game) - Sonic Rush
2. Quartz Quadrant Good Future (JPN) - Sonic CD
3. Bomber Barbara - Sonic Rush
4. Scrap Brain Zone - Sonic 1
5. Credits - Sonic 1

infinte , fist bump , live and learn , sonic 06 main them (in his world) , i'm all of them (shadow the hedgehog) , city escape , green hill (sonic generations : modern and classic , mania ) ....... mosr of all :)

I am all of me, his world, dreams of absolutions, fist bump, and most of final boss music especially in forces and no I am not giving links

radical highway, speed highway, emerald coast, city escape, live and learn, open your heart, green forest

I actually don't have much prior nostalgia related to Sonic but if there is anything SEGA always excels at is presentation. I honestly would be hard pressed to find mediocre to bad Sonic soundtracks, the obvious ones like 06, Unleashed and the 2 adventure games come to mind. Sprinkle some of the tracks in Sonic R and you have a buffet of bangers.

As for personal favourite individual tracks, the ones from Sonic & Sega Allstars Racing Transformed are one of my personal favourites. If there was a pinnicale for the celebration of Sonic and the SEGA cast, it would be this game. Ocean View, Sanctuary Falls and of course, Roulette Route. The last one was particularly important. When I was on vacation in Greece we had a fun small sized arcade near the hotel where I have spent some of our evenings playing a full fledged version of Sonic & Allstars Racing, and Roulette Road was the first time I have even seen anything of Sonic.

It's a tie between Chaos Angel Zone Act 2 and the Chaos Angel Map theme from Sonic Advance 3, though the rest of Chaos Angel isn't far off. There's an otherworldly quality to the map theme that feels both divine and extraterrestrial, and fits into a pocket of the uncanny valley where it's simultaneously calming and unnerving. The chorus sounds sound almost like a lullaby guiding you into a deep slumber, yet simultaneously give off vibes of foreboding, imminent danger. Holy and yet corrupted, as if sung by fallen angels.

Act 1 feels as though the main chorus has begun, as though the map theme were only the opening segments of their song, and now they are getting into the main bulk of it. The action picks up considerably as they almost seem to weave epic tales of heroes and villains rising and falling across the ages, locked in an eternal struggle.

Act 2's theme feels almost militaristic in a way, as if these fallen angels have taken notice of your presence are starting to take up arms against those who dare intrude into these sacred ruins. There's a more directed violence to their singing now, no longer resembling the calming and then epic chants of before. Now it's more as though their singing is directed at you, cursing you for daring to be here as they chant their battle march.

Act 3 picks up considerably. Gone at first are the chants from the angels, instead replaced with the raw chaos of how corrupted these ruins have become and the desperate nature of survival within them as they collapse. Yet, occasionally you hear them feebly trying to chant through the chaos, as though trying to break through the corruption that has overtaken them and bring order back to this place.

The Boss Theme serves as the opposite of the map theme. Gone is the gentle lulliby from before, replaced entirely with the foreboding evil that is Eggman himself, and the threat he represents. As the battle progresses and you reach the pinch, the intensity picks up in line with the desperate struggle of both sides to come out on top. Overall together giving a sense of destiny to this encounter, as if prophesized in times long since passed.

Because of all that, Chaos Angel has a certain epicness to it that I've never really gotten out of any other stage within Sonic. The fact that it looks like this only furthers that feeling for me.

Favorite Music:

Pink Spikes Theme

Laser Theme

Drill Theme

Reach for the stars

Emerald Hill Zone

Chemical Plant Zone

Aquatic Ruin Zone

Angel Island Zone

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back