Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
The custom button to roll function is amazing, now I can do stuff like this
UniConverter_202005161913272.gif

My only gripe is how rolls such as Recycler and ring slinger related ones still appear in single player, doing nothing for the player, but then forcing them to wait for the cooldown to end, which is significantly longer than for a wasted roll, even though they essentially do the same thing, especially the special rings, which cannot be used in single player without modifying the game anyway.

Last edited:
After messing with this for a bit, I have found some more bugs.
srb20000.gif

Any transformation with an aura (including ui, mui, dark sonic, and fire sonic) sees the aura having offset issues in reverse gravity.
If you roll Doomsday, followed by any other transformation based roll that changes the music (dark, fire, etc.), when the new transformation runs out, and you return to normal, but the Doomsday theme will continue to play.
Lastly, if you receive a 1-up at all while any custom super theme is playing (again, ui, mui, fire and dark), after the 1-up jingle finishes, the music reverts to the vanilla super theme.

Last edited:
Now that pointy sonic is here, you need to update as the rolls exclusive to him do nothing, also add an way to roll the dice with tossflag or something, the custom buttons interfere with custom characters.

DSZ.
Got a roll right before the top path's crumbling pillar section.
Egghead. [blep].
Next roll, 3 seconds into it, spin-jumping over.
Guess what the roll is?
Spring spawn.
GODLIKE RNG.

I had a blast lol

Please collect the remaining dragon balls... Lol jk I did not play this but I will and is in kart a way to have korb?

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

And that is a voice lip of DBXV 2 and another one is for UI goku.. "Here it goes... ULTRA INSTINCT!!!"

I think you should update the mod to work with pointy sonic.
i find it strange on when you are dark shadow you become red for a split second, it just makes me mad.

I think you should update the mod to work with pointy sonic.
i find it strange on when you are dark shadow you become red for a split second, it just makes me mad.

An update is in the works. Might take a while since I plan on something else in the upcoming update, but we'll just see what happens, eh?

For now, just stay tuned!

RTD v2.1.3 is out:

Changes:

- Pointy and Fluffy both have working "dab to" rolls now. Due to technical difficulties, the "Default Dance" roll has been removed

- IDK if this has been mentioned already, but Knuckles has a new form now: Nightmare Mode.

Hold Custom button 1 to trigger an explosion.

Hold Custom 3 to power up further. Custom 1's explosion is so strong when superpowered that players nearby lose their super forms and SMS - even in HMS form - dies instantly!

- New form for Sonic: Limit Breaker. (Do note that the aura being different when powering up from another form might not be intentional, but I'm keeping it since it looks cool!) No special abilities, however your physical abilities are slightly increased.

- Added over 100 different splash texts that can be seen on the Title Screen

This has been in RTD Deluxe since RTD was still in SRB2 V2.1, but Dark Super Shadow still works as normal!

IDK if I've missed anything, but that's all for now. Have fun and don't forget to report any bugs!

RTD v2.1.3 is out:

Changes:

- Pointy and Fluffy both have working "dab to" rolls now. Due to technical difficulties, the "Default Dance" roll has been removed

- IDK if this has been mentioned already, but Knuckles has a new form now: Nightmare Mode.

Hold Custom button 1 to trigger an explosion.

Hold Custom 3 to power up further. Custom 1's explosion is so strong when superpowered that players nearby lose their super forms and SMS - even in HMS form - dies instantly!

- New form for Sonic: Limit Breaker. (Do note that the aura being different when powering up from another form might not be intentional, but I'm keeping it since it looks cool!) No special abilities, however your physical abilities are slightly increased.

- Added over 100 different splash texts that can be seen on the Title Screen

This has been in RTD Deluxe since RTD was still in SRB2 V2.1, but Dark Super Shadow still works as normal!

IDK if I've missed anything, but that's all for now. Have fun and don't forget to report any bugs!

Nightmare Knux & Dark Shadow interests me a lot, time to check this out!

PROBLEM: When Dark Sonic is used through the sonic_dark command, the after-effect is still yellow, making it look like you're just a muddy super sonic.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back