• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

The ring system will (probably) replaced by this once I'm done, the meter will also take a bit more time to charge up, I just decreased it for this gif

srb20003.gif

(Is this how you share images with dropbox? I hope I'm doing it right)

Those sprites look like edited SMS Sprites.

That level!!! Oh my god that is epic, and those graphics! How!? Was that a mod!?

Yes. It's called Eggmanway5, it's an old 1.09.4 mod. Google it and you can easily find a download for it.

Speaking of downloads, my Eggpack has been aproved and now is on the releases section! I'm so happy :D
BTW gotta post something though...

srb20063.png

The Fed Fightin' Fedora... or the FFF (Best acronym ever)

Last edited:
Yes. It's called Eggmanway5, it's an old 1.09.4 mod. Google it and you can easily find a download for it.

Speaking of downloads, my Eggpack has been aproved and now is on the releases section! I'm so happy :D
BTW gotta post something though...

srb20063.png

The Fed Fightin' Fedora... or the FFF (Best acronym ever)

Looks good so far, although it needs more shading. I also believe you could make it better resemble a fedora, and also have the bullet holes a little more apparent.

Not the best modeler, but not the worst. Someone please tell me there will be a Dr.Robotnik.wad soon?

EDIT: Maybe I should use this model for Brak Eggman? :P.

It's a nice model so far, but could be far more detailed, in my opinion. Specially for such an expressive and cartoony design. I think the eyes could look a little angrier and have pupils too. The top of the head feels too round, and the mustache feels rather flat and short. Another thing bothering me is how the body is a perfect sphere, it feels like he should have something lightly more egg shaped.

If it helps for reference, you can use my old SRB2 Robotnik sprites. I had like one or two animations ready for him, but he ended up canned because I didn't really like how the shading came out, and would probably remake him completely if I ever wanted to bring him back (which I really don't feel like doing, as much as I love this design)

YES.png

It's a nice model so far, but could be far more detailed, in my opinion. Specially for such an expressive and cartoony design. I think the eyes could look a little angrier and have pupils too. The top of the head feels too round, and the mustache feels rather flat and short. Another thing bothering me is how the body is a perfect sphere, it feels like he should have something lightly more egg shaped.

If it helps for reference, you can use my old SRB2 Robotnik sprites. I had like one or two animations ready for him, but he ended up canned because I didn't really like how the shading came out, and would probably remake him completely if I ever wanted to bring him back (which I really don't feel like doing, as much as I love this design)

YES.png

You simply must continue it, that there is a wad from the gods.

And I have changed the body after I had posted that, but have taken the other advice you gave, so, this better?:

Yes, you're going in the right direction now. Now I just recommend making his chin/lower jaw appearing a lot more, because that is an important detail about him. Also, the top of his head could be thinner, IMO.

Just noticed his knees are also a bit too high up in the legs, they could be a little more in the center to look more natural.

Not releasing due to it being a sprite rip, but it looked cool so I'd thought I'd share it:

Oh man, I remember using a Pikachu wad with those same sprites back in 1.09.

What is that ability, anyway?

also that crawla avalanche is amazing

@jellybones & Manic:

It's an infinite air drill. And the sprites are from one of my favorite pokemon games, pokemon mystery dungeon :)

@motorroach:

The head always is the hard part :/. I'll see what I could do on both the things you listed

BasicGliding.gif

(That's entirely custom, brak missiles aren't involved here in any way)
I was working on this thing for a while and wanted to turn it into a custom gametype, but then I noticed that SRB2 has no support at all for custom gametypes and that I can't do what I want. Now this thing exists and I have absolutely no idea what to do with it. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Maybe this might work like originally planned after all.

Last edited:

YES.png

I see nothing wrong with those sprites... I also think the shading is fine, the only thing he needs shading for is the back of his head just look at those rinkles, although that's how robotnik is in the show. He also got that butt inprint, but other then those things hes great.

Last edited:
Ask and eventually thou shalt receive!
4E2MM8E.png

Yes, I'm aware of how many things I'm doing at once.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back