Resource icon

[Open Assets] Mania Hud v1.2 (The "I didnt know this mod was broken" Update)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Just a simple mod that changes the HUD to look more like Sonic Mania's, while not completely accurate on terms of colors, it's good enough to be put on netgames, I mean I always use it for netgames so it's probably good enough. I don't see any bugs with this but if you notice anything be sure to comment. It doesn't mark the game as modified so feel free to use this in netgames or just in general.
Also STTNUM1 has an offset of -1 to hopefully look better.

Update: Added Lap Bonus. And also made some ----_Bonus text consistent or whatever idc.

Update: Mod actually hecking works now. at least the comment section didnt notice that the mod actually was broken
Anyway for what actually was updated--
Ring Bonus now appears
Time Bonus sprite added
Time Bonus appears
Total, Time, and Ring Bonus offsets modified

hopefully i didnt oversight anything

Attachments

• srb20374.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 2,012
  • srb20291.png
    srb20291.png
    461.5 KB · Views: 1,807
  • srb20297.png
    srb20297.png
    347.2 KB · Views: 1,936
  • V_ManiaHud-v1.2.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,861
Last edited:
Now that we got Mighty, Ray, the drop-dash and finally this HUD, we're even closer to Mania in SRB2 than ever (we only need Encore Mode).

Good hud but.... HOW DID YOU GET FRIKKIN FLICKY MODELS???? (IMAGE IN ATTACHMENTS CUZ I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PUT THEM WITHOUT IN THE ATTACHMENTS PLACE)

Attachments

• srb20555.gif
    srb20555.gif
    970.9 KB · Views: 1,112
Good hud but.... HOW DID YOU GET FRIKKIN FLICKY MODELS???? (IMAGE IN ATTACHMENTS CUZ I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PUT THEM WITHOUT IN THE ATTACHMENTS PLACE)

I believe I had some LonelyFox models. I added the names for the models Jeck Jims did not have in the models.dat file from LonelyFoxs models.dat file and had the lonely fox folder in the models folder

Kinda don't know what's going on with LonelyFoxs models. Its like... a reboot? revamp? remake? i dunno

Also why did you comment this here??? This attachment is from the Neo Gen Hud, AND the comment is about models lol, not related to what the mod actually does (change the HUD)

Please feel free to mention any ways I can improve the mod. I'm thinking of editing the YB_ sprites so that they look more like Mania's.
Noticed the CONTINUES is offset incorrectly.
May change the YB_ sprites offsets to be more accurate to Mania too.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back