This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

S0nic1983

Just a dude :D
PACMAN MINIGAME NOW IN SRB2!!!
Pacman is an arcade game created by Namco in 1980. A standard game where you move around the maze, collect points, eat fruit, etc.
This mod was created in almost 2 weeks, as a project for development.
It was inspired by Subarashii and Kimokawaii (Puyo Puyo, Soniguri, etc.)
Mod for ONLY one player, and when you try to run in multiplayer, you will have problems :)
Concepts:
srb20298.gif
srb20299.gif
srb20300.gif
srb20301.gif
srb20302.gif
A High Score system was added, similar to the original Pacman.
An extra life is given for every 10,000 points.
Beta Testers:
Ketchupik
Metafrost
Thank you for playing! Please write what bugs you found, I will be happy to fix them!

Attachments

• VL_Pacman_MiniGame-V1.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,140
Last edited:
I rate this a 3/10, Because the controls on mobile really make this hard, If you could make this have proper Android compatibility, Then I would rate it higher, Thank you

how [/spoiler

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Ah fuck, the mb has some terrible editing.

I rate this a 3/10, Because the controls on mobile really make this hard, If you could make this have proper Android compatibility, Then I would rate it higher, Thank you
Dude, i am really sorry about this, but how i can optimize android control if i never played this version. Anyway, no, only for pc

Well, that's not constructive at all. In case you haven't noticed, Android aint exactly the default ay to play, so you can expect just any mod to support it, and it shouldn't be required to. How rude to just straight up tell someone their mod is trash because it doesn't support an alternative version of the game? While I understand the novelty of playing Pac-Man in SRB2, aren't there a multitude of other, better ways to play Pac-Man on a mobile device? This minigame is impressive from a technical standpoint, but there's other ways to get your Pac-Fix on mobile, no need to throw this mod under the bus for it.

Well, that's not constructive at all. In case you haven't noticed, Android aint exactly the default ay to play, so you can expect just any mod to support it, and it shouldn't be required to. How rude to just straight up tell someone their mod is trash because it doesn't support an alternative version of the game? While I understand the novelty of playing Pac-Man in SRB2, aren't there a multitude of other, better ways to play Pac-Man on a mobile device? This minigame is impressive from a technical standpoint, but there's other ways to get your Pac-Fix on mobile, no need to throw this mod under the bus for it.

Again, Like i said in the private message, I'm sorry, And it will never happen again, I promise, Ok?

PACMAN MINIGAME NOW IN SRB2!!!
Pacman is an arcade game created by Namco in 1980. A standard game where you move around the maze, collect points, eat fruit, etc.
This mod was created in almost 2 weeks, as a project for development.
It was inspired by Subarashii and Kimokawaii (Puyo Puyo, Soniguri, etc.)
Mod for ONLY one player, and when you try to run in multiplayer, you will have problems :)
Concepts:
View attachment 24045
View attachment 24046
View attachment 24047
View attachment 24048
View attachment 24049
A High Score system was added, similar to the original Pacman.
An extra life is given for every 10,000 points.

Thank you for playing! Please write what bugs you found, I will be happy to fix them!
Can it run doom? or can doom run it? Second choice.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back