Yuru Yuri Season 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Zip*

I don't know if anyone here even knows Yuru Yuri, but it's an anime that started airing sometime in 2011. It's based off a manga, too. What i can say about the first season, it was funny, even if it has a little yuri. The last episode of season 1 really made me laugh. It's something like a comedy partially made out of yuri. And the second season started in July 2, 2012, and is still going!

Last edited:
I read the word Yuri; I was gonna see it; I then realized it had around 9 year old girls and I hesistated.

Don't think I've ever seen anime series of that style, though.

Last edited:
I have watched the first season of this show but this was little bit bore to me..Nut When I watched the new season of this show then I really enjoyed it so much..All the episodes of this show are great of this season but Lazy Japanese Summer episode is too entertaining to me.

I've started the first season a few days ago. I've only got up to episode 3 because I'm busy doing other things. I find it quite enjoyable though.

I have heard of this series and seen it advertised a lot, I might give it a try sometime this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back