Streetfighter X Tekken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad there's two versions of the game so that there's no gameplay compromise but both fanbases can be happy.

I personally don't own a game from either franchise yet, so I may end up purchasing both versions because of the varied gameplay. The crossover games may not have every single character from both franchises, and may have an inferior feature set, so I'll wait until release to say for sure.

I do think it would be funny having a favorite character in one version and then trying him out in the other to see the difference. The comparison might just be sad, though.

So it's kind of like Fighters Megamix, only the styles are far more drastically different... This could be interesting or a mess, who knows?

Wow, what a waste of a cool idea. I was hoping they would basically do something like Namco X Capcom in fighting game form, but if they're seriously going to limit themselves to two series like that, I don't want to bother at all. I mean, nobody in Tekken is really anyone you'd kill to see in a fighting game. Except maybe the bear and kangaroo. And to be honest, compared to a lot of the other characters you see in MvC3, Ryu and the other Street Fighters are just kind of boring.

I mean, who would you rather be? Ryu again, or would you rather be this guy?

splatterhouse-next-gen-20080529095153514_640w.jpg

Ergh. Count me out.

...to be honest, compared to a lot of the other characters you see in MvC3, Ryu and the other Street Fighters are just kind of boring.

Cause they're in EVERY crossover game which degrades them of their quality (Ryu and Chun li mostly). Heck I hardy even touch most of the Sf characters in either the first MvC or the second. And the only Sf character I used in SNK vs Capcom 2 was Cammy.

Servbot Cameo?
Perhaps Street Fighters won't be the ONLY Capcom entries...

...Or they just put it in because it's Servbot. Whatever.

I don't know about you guys, but that gameplay looks a LOT faster than normal Street Fighter. Or maybe I just suck at street fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back