SSNTails is married! (May 16th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, SSNTails!

By a weird coincidence, I'M going on a date for the first time tomorrow. But that's not that important. Good luck!

This is a very special day for you, SSN. A wedding lasts a day, but marraige lasts forever. I hope that you and your wife will continue to find happiness in each other all the days of your life. Congratulations!

JEV3 said:
This is a very special day for you, SSN. I hope that you and your new wife will find happiness in each other. Congratulations!

The way that quote was said is so wrong.

In any case, I wish you the best of luck, SSN. Your a pretty lucky guy, and I hope it goes well. Just two things... dont ignore us, and let us know about any kids (and make sure they play SRB2!)

Someone, get your head out of the gutter.

Have a happy rest of your life, SSN! Come back and visit us every now and then.

Congrats SSN!

Hope you have a great marriage, and be sure to post pics from the wedding.

I feel for you, AJ. I really do. If you need any help coping with your loss [of free time], don't hesitate to rely on us. We're here for you.

I've tried calling him twice to send him good wishes...answering machine. :(

Guess I'll have to go for the old-fashioned rickroll answering machine, then...

Dude! You're getting married now? That's awesome! Have a happy marriage, SSN. Tell your wife we say "hi"!

Does she play SRB2? Can she beat you in a netgame?

Happy wedding, SSNTails, you really deserve it, after all the amount of time you spent working in SRB2. And to be honest, I envy you. :P

Wow, this is the second time I've seen and administrator of a forum getting married recently. (Bulbagarden's Archaic)

Congratulations SSN, I hope you and your wife will find happiness in your new lives together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back