This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Bunnie has now been updated to version 2.3. This is going to be the last update for a while unless another bug pops up.

I accomplished everything that I set out to do, and a little extra. There was more that I wanted to do, but I have to take a break to focus on school for a bit.

Please let me know, though, what you think of the changes. In particular, I want to know two things:

1. Does she feel relatively balanced? Does she feel like her capabilities are somewhat in line with the main cast? Did the changes help or hurt in this regard? In what way?

2. Is her moveset fun? Did the changes help bring out the fun in playing Bunnie? Did they hurt? In what way?

A quick note regarding my previous post: while I did accomplish everything that I said I would accomplish, I did cut Bunnie's capability to carry other players. This was due to a lack of spritework to support her holding another character as she falls.
If you wish to enable her flight carry regardless of the visual jank, I left the code for her flight carry within the lua. All you need to do is uncomment it.

Thanks for updating it! I been gone in the military for so long.....
Im glad some one pick it up, Bunnie was my favorite character from the old comics and tv show. I'm quite happy thank you.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back