Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyrus

Just about everyone knows about the popular Fred videos on youtube, and it even got featured on iCarly. I think these videos are popular enough to require a discussion.

Yes, he is one for the laughs, and he's getting somewhere in life with his work.

But I find "Ask a Ninja" to be more entertaining than a boy that sounds like he's on Helium.
Though im not saying he just another person that wants the limelight. If i ever met him, I would just congratulate him for his apperance on iCarly and his submissions on youtube.

TrueTenguMan said:
But I find "Ask a Ninja" to be more entertaining than a boy that sounds like he's on Helium.

He met the Mythbusters, so he's got to be awesome.

Jellybones69 said:
I don't find him funny.
'

Why, hello there, Fredward.

Anyway I comletely understand your views. He sounds wierd, and he is a bit stupid. But he's still pretty funny in my opinion. Appearing on iCarly does help your popularity, too.

I'm just waiting for a noob to go "BAAAAAAW" at what we're talking about here.

Fred..... Who is Fred?

Sorry, all I go to Youtube for is Sonic fan animation, trailers, and other stuff (and I've seen some bad Youtube poops in the mix.) So..... How bad/good can this guy be?

GREG THE CAT said:
Fred..... Who is Fred?

So..... How bad/good can this guy be?
An annoying, high-pitched loser who spends all of his time making Internet videos that his mother gives him ideas for. But that's fine, if you like that kinda stuff.

It was... amusing, the first time I saw it. Then my friend had me watch more, and I thought it was just ugh.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Fred..... Who is Fred?

So..... How bad/good can this guy be?
An annoying, high-pitched loser who spends all of his time making Internet videos that his mother gives him ideas for. But that's fine, if you like that kinda stuff.

[spoiler:5ea026d1df]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth[/spoiler:5ea026d1df]

Eblo pretty much summed up what I thought, and repeating it again would be moot.

Blue Warrior said:
It was... amusing, the first time I saw it. Then my friend had me watch more, and I thought it was just ugh.

This.

His voice annoys me, it was funny at first but now it's just stupid.

iCarly is everything wrong with the internet in a TV show.
I've never heard of such Fred, but I might see one of his vids someday.

Fred = Epic fail.

He speaks in a high-pitched voice and speaks random. It only makes me chuckle because of the random wtf. But that's basically all there is: random wtf.

And yet all of his videos have over 10,000 views, but I suspect it's people only going on the video to rant on it's "suck-tardness."

Hyper Shadic X said:
Fred = Epic fail.

He speaks in a high-pitched voice and speaks random. It only makes me chuckle because of the random wtf. But that's basically all there is: random wtf.

And yet all of his videos have over 10,000 views, but I suspect it's people only going on the video to rant on it's "suck-tardness."

Randomness is the new comedy nowadays. And the people who stand out from the robots make a stand.

Though randomness gets old quick, reans why he does other vids besides his own chipmunk ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back