CD/DVD Drive 1 KR3219T QLT241Z SCSI CdRom Device
CD/DVD Drive 2 HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T20N ATA Device
Video Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Total Available Graphics Memory 251 MB
Audio Realtek High Definition Audio
Ethernet Card 1 Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN Card 1 Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network

And vista has never crashed on me =p

Vista Home Premium, Sp (i don't know) I've been useing Windows all of My life. And only two crashed on me. Me, And Xp

Windows XP Pro SP3. I have a pirated Vista that fits on a CD, but it fails, miserably because, well, Vista fails in general, and tons of Linux distros (Some that I still use as LiveCDs), but XP runs the best out of all of them.

Joeyl10 said:
Windows XP Pro SP3. I have a pirated Vista that fits on a CD, but it fails, miserably because, well, Vista fails in general, and tons of Linux distros (Some that I still use as LiveCDs), but XP runs the best out of all of them.
May i point out that theres a service pack 1 for vista now which indeed makes it alot more stable and also it deppends on your pc's spec to how stable it is because it uses alot of cpu depending on the features you enable. (p.s. sorry if i miss-spelled any words, i was typing fast)

Win3X, and everything there on (except vista)
ive also had linux, but gave it to my sister since (to me) windows is easier to use, i also have a mac, for main purposes, my pc is for gaming *cough*half-life*cough*

XP SP2 with ObjectDock, Otaclock, Alienware themes, and much more random unnecessary things.

Let's see, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows XP Professional SP2, PCLinuxOS2007, and Ubuntu Hardy 8.04. All quad-booted on the same computer with a 120GB hard drive. Too bad I don't have enough room for OSX. Ah well, don't really need it anyway. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back