• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I need help with getting screenshots and gifs for a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic Bronze Sonic

Barely active MB member, active on Discord/Twitter
So I want to post a mod on the SRB2 skybase (this is because the rules there are a lot lighter but not too light) but the problem is that it's a thing that requires online and my Android phone isn't exactly that fond of the master server so here's what I know about the mod so far.
name-
Double boost

what it does (or at least what I think it does)-
when two players hold down custom 1 they will activate Double boost which is supposedly Modern Sonic's boost but better.

file type-
Wad

I might post a link to the mod but that most likely won't happen because of forum rules so this is just a way of saying that I'm open for private messaging and a way for me to not need to explain what the mod does in private messaging and don't worry I will try my best to credit you if you helped with getting me screenshots but please note that I am one person so don't expect me to always be online and be patient.
Also I do not own the mod nor did I make it but instead found it on an obscure website and couldn't find it anywhere else which is why I said that I will be posting it on the SRB2 skybase.
Thanks for reading and thank you in advance if you decided to help out with the screenshots and gifs.

I could try using splitscreen while playing 2 characters at once to get some screenshots or gifs.

Ok, here are the Screenshots and gifs! Good job again!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20086.png
    srb20086.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 92
  • srb20090.png
    srb20090.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 213
  • srb20088.png
    srb20088.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 89
Yo thanks for the screenshots now I'm not going to post the mod into the SRB2 skybase submissions just yet because I don't know if there's any one else out there who wants to help out with this so I'm still open for screenshots and gifs help via private messages but I will say that images don't show up in private messages so if you have any screenshots or gifs then please post them here.
Thanks for reading and thanks for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back