Your "epic fail" moments in SRB2

TDM

New name: "Blivsey"
Post about your or your friend's stupidity during SRB2 (netplay or otherwise).

For example, I was in an ERZ netgame. At the final room with the space countdown, I was jumping up the metal beams and ALMOST made it to the end. The colormap turned me blue (air sector) but I still died. I was THAT close.

Last edited:
I'd say this thread qualifies, but if I said that, then I'd be calling something an "epic fail", and I have a reputation to maintain.

If you're talking about embarassing moments in netgames, then just play Race with me and you'll get at least one per map. The most recent one was probably losing invincibility right when I'm going through a falling rock in Arid Canyon.

When I fell miserably in a pit, in Silver Cavern ...In the last room...with only one life left... *facepalm* or when I lose 300 rings in an easy level Like Jade Coast, That.. makes me feel... stupid xD

In a CTF game, I took the flag, and after took it... I "feel into a bottomless pit", and the flag carrier captured the flag, and my team loses DX.

Once I foolishly went up against Mystic, and chased him shooting at him with all my rings, and finally hit him with my last one, but then he got a nuke shield and I panicked-thok'd away into a crusher. :(

Here's an epic-fail confession: I've never actually beaten the final boss in Tortured Planet. Yeah, me. The guy who made it.

Here's an epic-fail confession: I've never actually beaten the final boss in Tortured Planet. Yeah, me. The guy who made it.
That might stem from its neigh-impossibility. I beat it once as Knux, but that was luck-based.

Regarding fail moments, I' sure I have plenty, but none seem epic enough to remember them.

When I discovered all doom based versions of the game running slow. (Halloween tech - 2.0.6)

Thokking and immediately getting hit by the first Crawla in GFZ1 counts I think.

Just now, I was going after ERZ's boss. First hit, I jumped at him and saw him start firing moments before I landed on his (now invincible) head.

Thokking and immediately getting hit by the first Crawla in GFZ1 counts I think.
Can't say it's never happened to me.

what's my epic fail moment? Yes I know

It wasn't so long when I played Match on Juggernaut's server, I had all Emeralds and 100 rings so I was Super. But when I chased Jugger to up of one cliff in TCZ where's Shield monitor then POW... He shoots me with all his Scatter Arsenal and after two seconds I was again normal.

Lol...

EDIT: I get one more epic fail moment, today Tyson servers with SA2B.wad and when we get to Final Rush, admin changed it to 1 life and when I realise that I fell into bottomless pit at START of level

Last edited:
This one match a while ago I got 6 emeralds, I have over fifty rings and the seventh emerald was there in from of me. Then someone comes out of nowhere and hits me, losing every emerald. The person then took EVERY emerald I had and the seventh one, which was right next to us. I ragequitted after wards.

Yeah, carry a shield at all times. Armageddon and force are a great defense when you want to avoid enemy fire.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back