To throw rail ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.V

Alright!
How do I make an enemy like Eggman to throw rail ring?

A_FireShot = MT_RAILRING - Don't work

Which code is it used?

How do I make an enemy like Eggman to throw rail ring?

A_FireShot = MT_RAILRING - Don't work

Which code is it used?

Well rail rings are actually red rings but modified by source code to be well like rail rings and you cannot make other stuff to act like rail rings...

Well rail rings are actually red rings but modified by source code to be well like rail rings and you cannot make other stuff to act like rail rings...

This isn't what he's talking about, he's asking for some way to make enemies in game (like Eggman) throw Rings at you (like Railrings) .
He doesn't want to modify the Railring itself, he wants Replace eggman's missiles with Railrings instead .

Last edited:
This isn't what he's talking about, he's asking for some way to make enemies in game (like Eggman) throw Rings at you (like Railrings) .
He doesn't want to modify the Railring itself, he wants Replace eggman's missiles with Railrings instead .
But that what I said is just the reason the MT_RAILRING doesn't exist and so he cannot make eggman shoot rail rings

Is it possible to create an object of that?

I didn't have a lot of success when I tried...

Besides, that xSRB2 has an Eggman that throwing rail rings...

Last edited:
The Rail Ring works by executing the movement code multiple (I think 256) times in the same tic. You can replicate that behavior by using a custom SOC action that uses P_TryMove multiple times. If you want it to show a trail of ring sparkles, you'll need to spawn those with the action as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back