ACZ1: Knuckles can reach an Emerald token that he's not supposed to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizzle

There's something invisible that he's catching on to. Weird.

Attachments

• srb20017.gif
    srb20017.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 414
  • srb20018.gif
    srb20018.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 393
Wait a second

ARID CANYON ZONE HAS AN UNDERWATER SECTION?! I seriously never found that.

I can also notice you're using Debug mode. Maybe that's causing it...?

Wait a second

ARID CANYON ZONE HAS AN UNDERWATER SECTION?! I seriously never found that.

I can also notice you're using Debug mode. Maybe that's causing it...?

Then you've probably never found the Heart-Emblem in ACZ.
And no, devmode only prints out game information and does not change anything gameplay-like unless you execute commands that require devmode enabled. I was able to reproduce this without devmode.
LQeRdvX.gif

A question would be, why would you want to go in there climbing? There are springs.
Still, I think I took the erro, as the creator of levels has an option (not so, but I guess I can go called it that.) This is used to any climber character can not be not on certain walls. But this time it would be a mistake, so it forgot to delete.
In conclucion, be will correct.

While the wall climbing is unintended, there's a very clear misconception in the title of this thread

https://gfycat.com/EssentialHalfBream

Knuckles CAN get to this token by using a whirlwind shield (in fact, that's where his 2.0.x emblem used to be if I recall correctly)

This is a combination of two Knuckles bugs that I know of.

1. Corner Clipping, which involves pulling a wall's properties from behind another wall (In this case a thok barrier)

bf12e372e5.gif

and 2. Weirdclimb, which involves transferring wall properties to another wall.

f710da5002.gif

And if you're trying to get the token, for most players a white shield is much faster.

187ce12128.gif

Last edited:
While the wall climbing is unintended, there's a very clear misconception in the title of this thread

https://gfycat.com/EssentialHalfBream

Knuckles CAN get to this token by using a whirlwind shield (in fact, that's where his 2.0.x emblem used to be if I recall correctly)

Nice catch! I had completely forgotten about that possibility. The bug is actually more in line with this description, then:

This is a combination of two Knuckles bugs that I know of.

1. Corner Clipping, which involves pulling a wall's properties from behind another wall (In this case a thok barrier)

bf12e372e5.gif

and 2. Weirdclimb, which involves transferring wall properties to another wall.

f710da5002.gif

And if you're trying to get the token, for most players a white shield is much faster.

187ce12128.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back