SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Kart Releases & Mods > Characters

KÝbito's Kart Chars [v1.1] Details »»
KÝbito's Kart Chars [v1.1]
Developer Last Online: May 2020

Category: Version: SRB2 Kart Rating: (4 votes - 4.00 average)
Released: 09-17-2019 Last Update: Never Installs: 3
Characters Sprites/Graphics

Well yeah, i've been cooking up these characters for a while.

I just decided to release them all in a pack for conveniency, though there's still an individual files zip for those who wanna play a specific character.

Character List:
Spoiler:

Wheelie Rider

Speed:9

Weight:7

A remake of my first racer, and to be honest a no-brainer for a Kirby fan like me, Wheelie Rider features Kirby on top of a XL sized Wheelie, straight outta Kirby Super Star they're ready to ride their way to victory!.

Gardevoir

Speed:6

Weight:5

That sweet PokÚmon we all know and love finally makes its way to kart! Not really much of a reason for it to be here rather than i like Gardevoir, which is honestly why all the racers are here on the first place.

Greninja

Weight:4

The cool and fast Greninja steps into the game as well, he's fast and doesn't weight much, mimicking his in-game stats, he's a two-toned racer, as they call it, thank god the thunder palette exists.

Jevil

Weight:6

Jevil is here to share a Mischief and a Chaos with all those who dare oppose him on the race track! he's really fast and kinda light, making him pretty erratic to control, as it's fitting for him.

Invader Zim

Speed:5

Weight:2

Beware! The Irken Armada has set its eye on SRB2Kart! Or well, at least Zim thinks winning some races will impress the tallest, why conquer earth when you can conquer multiple planets! By a race... Yeah, we'll see how that goes for him.

Derp

Speed:6

Looks like we have a special guest! Soap Surfin's Derp joins the race with his good ol' Box Kart! He doesn't know fully what he's doing, but he's surely having the time of his life in that race track.

Voltorb

Speed:2

Well, looks like this grumpy dude wanted to try kart racing! The more, the merrier! As they say, let's see how this guy does in the track, he may give you an exploding surprise! haha...

Mettaton

Speed:4

Weight:8

My! looks like Mettaton wasn't done with owning the stage, he wants to be a racing star too! Surely an ambicious task, will he flop? Or will he dominate the race track just like he does the stage? Find out in the next episode of Super Undertale Kart Z!.

Mini Sonic

Speed:8

Weight:1

Well, looks like Sonic got hit by one of those Metallic Madness lasers, good thing Notakin's mini kart exists, with it, the size doesn't matter at all! Wait that didn't sound good.

Bendy

Listen up folks, Gather round! The Little Devil Darlin's comin' to town! Oh the goodie-good folks start to frown... Cause he's trouble-bound!.

Boris

Speed:5

Weight:5

Accompaning his... pal? Bendy, Boris the wolf steps into the race track, he thinks there may be some tasty meal waiting as the prize.

Alice Angel

A demon in the race track!? He must be up to no good! Well have no fear, Alice Angel is here! As an Angel, she's willing to put a stop to Bendy's mischievous intents, whatever it takes!.

Ink Bendy

Don't you love seeing all these cheerful lighthearted characters racing all tog-GOOD LORD What is happening in there?! The incarnated version of the Inky Demon wants a race?! This sure is an interesting participant, to say the least.

Physical Alice

The dominant and manipulative physical incarnation of the bringer of justice Alice Angel decides to step into the race track! Guess she wasn't satisfied with having all of Joey Drew's Workshop (minus Bendy) bent to her will it seems!.

Screenshots

Changelog:
Spoiler:

V1 - Initial Release.

V1.1 - Fixed Graphical Errors on certain characters.

() ()
(-x-)

Special thanks to my folks!:

Tiniest Turtles - References for Wheelie, and Ink Bendy, Physical Alice, and Zim's lines
HattyBoyo - Help coloring Jevil and Mettaton's flats
Soap Surfin' - Derp's Creator
LadyKuki - Physical Alice's Want, and an unused Signpost

Expect more characters to be added... Eventually, i already cut some people from this release, so, there's that, still, i hope you enjoy these dudes.

Download Now

File Type: pk3 KC_KibiChars-v1-1.pk3 (4.00 MB, 2344 views)
File Type: 7z KibiChars_Individual.7z (2.89 MB, 1617 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0091.gif
Views:	9679
Size:	3.32 MB
ID:	21771   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0092.gif
Views:	9763
Size:	7.17 MB
ID:	21772   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0067.gif
Views:	9560
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	21773   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0102.gif
Views:	9624
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	21774   Click image for larger version

Name:	wants.PNG
Views:	9565
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	21775  

Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0057.gif
Views:	9597
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	21776   Click image for larger version

Name:	kibicharsart.jpg
Views:	9733
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	21780  

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

• This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 09-18-2019   #2
D00D64
Worst Ranked 'Kart Player

I'll let it into releases, since it technically meets all requirements, but I found out why your sounds don't actually echo; when applying the echo effect, you didn't add silence to the end of the track beforehand, so with the sound being the same length, the actually echoing part of the sound... does not happen. It gets cut off by the lack of extended length. As a result, most if not all of your gloat sounds are incomplete.

My awful Twitter account

My also awful YouTube channel
D00D64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019   #3
KÝbito
Fishead Lad

Found some graphical errors on certain characters, those are fixed now, but gloats stay the same, sorry for those who are bothered by that, i'll be sure to have that done for the next update.
Old 09-19-2019   #4
PizzaDarius25

Wow!! That is sick! Keep it up!
PizzaDarius25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019   #5
N4h

Nice work!
N4h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019   #6
elvinkonohana
usual stuff

These are some high quality characters i must say, very nice work mate!
Discord : ShihoAJoke#4764
elvinkonohana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019   #7
ThatAzazelFire
The Ghost

it's finally here. preforming for you!

My pretty empty twitter account
ThatAzazelFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019   #8
FuegoDeCera

My most sincere kudos on your Wheelie Rider Kirby, what a rad lad!
FuegoDeCera is offline   Reply With Quote