• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Turn-based RPG?

Would you play a turn-based SRB2 RPG built off SRB2?

• Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Well, since nobody but Digi in #srb2fun will answer me, I figured I'd take it here..
If I were to make a turn-based RPG, would you actually PLAY it? I hate making things that people don't play, it's extremely annoying. Which is why I'm making this so I know if I SHOULD make it. <_<

Anyways, vote 'n stuff

By the way, I'm not asking for help on this, so don't lock the topic -_-;.

This is probably a silly question, but what program are you using to type those fonts? I want cool fonts. :(

Make a turn-based RPG card game instead. Or something.
Ritz: Just Paint. Plain ole' Paint.

I figured as much, but how do you type stuff in that without the big white box? And how do you load additional fonts?

You can change the background to "transparent" if you want, just as you would if either of the selection tools were ... selected.
You can change the fonts by checking view -> text toolbar
I used a barcode font to make the barcode. It is a real barcode, if you can guess what type of barcode it is and use a proper scanner for it and recolor it to normal black and white, it will properly read in as "666". I could also write "Jason the Echidna" or anything else :P

I'd give it a shot that's for sure, also if like JTE said, you could make it a card game that'd be even better. Either way if you make an RPG you have to have rare items and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back