NiGHTS Special Stage Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh sorry, my english is very bad... i speak spanish and i dont understand all the things, and i got very excited with this and i posted quickly... sorry i will edit that sentence

Mystic has hinted on numerous occasions that Spring Hill will be staying and that there will be "more", whatever "more" is. Make of that what you will, maybe Sonic Into Dreams will become a pack of several levels.
It could even be unlocked by getting emeralds and beating the game, instead of the current way, and that the emerald NiGHTS levels can be selected.

Then again, you have the problem with SRB1 being achieved the same way, because beating the game with emeralds shouldn't give away two unlockable levels.

Agreed, it's not really of high enough quality to require collecting all the emeralds to get it. Besides, it'll keep the interest of newbies in playing SRB2 if they're rewarded with a ton of new levels as soon as they beat the ones in the main game, so that could mean more MB members, if their interest continues beyond that.

I even think that SRB1 remake should be unlocked by collecting thirty emblems, it seems that unworthy.

Well, getting a little off-topic here, so I'll get back on.

I was wondering something - Will the last stages be brutal with either little room for error, lots of hurts, or small time? Or will it be as balanced in all three areas as much as possible?

I personally found beating the game much easier than collecting thirty emblems, Jayoshi. Besides, keeping newbies' interest in SRB2 and obtaining new MB members who might just have some game design skills in the process is vital if SRB2 is ever going to be finished, especially nowadays when the devs are getting so occupied with real life.

I'm going to bump and double post. Both at once.

And it's not a rules violation because it's actually relevant.

These will be in 2.1. No question about it.

Awesome, thanks for finishing them up by the way! Can't wait to play them. I've always loved nights stages, and now I get seven brand new ones to play >=]

Well, five brand new ones and two with redone visuals, but it will still be nice to have more NiGHTS stages.

Not really redone visuals (Well, ACZS is MOSTLY redone visuals). There's some gameplay changes to them to make them work with the system we've got going for the other 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back