How do I access the extra characters? It appears that I can only pick from the vanilla cast atm

Yoshi, Sonic The Werehog (and Chip), Neo Sonic, Modern Sonic, Eggman ("Eggpack"), Egg Robo, Silver, and Blaze are all custom character you can find on the Message Board in the Characters thread on the Releases section.

Amy is unlocked by completing Frozen Hillside Zone, a bonus stage unlocked by collecting 5 Emblems, collectibles found in stages, or rewarded for doing a challenge (Ring Attack or Time Attack in Record Attack. Time Attack or an A Rank for NiGHTS Mode.)

Fang is unlocked by beating Arid Canyon Zone Act 3. The level where you fight Fang on a train.

Metal Sonic is unlocked by beating the game... or unlocked when defeating him in Black Core Zone Act 2 (The boss fight against Metal Sonic, not the Metal Sonic race in Black Core Zone Act 1) [Spoiler/]

Yoshi, Sonic The Werehog (and Chip), Neo Sonic, Modern Sonic, Eggman ("Eggpack"), Egg Robo, Silver, and Blaze are all custom character you can find on the Message Board in the Characters thread on the Releases section.

Amy is unlocked by completing Frozen Hillside Zone, a bonus stage unlocked by collecting 5 Emblems, collectibles found in stages, or rewarded for doing a challenge (Ring Attack or Time Attack in Record Attack. Time Attack or an A Rank for NiGHTS Mode.)

Fang is unlocked by beating Arid Canyon Zone Act 3. The level where you fight Fang on a train.

Metal Sonic is unlocked by beating the game... or unlocked when defeating him in Black Core Zone Act 2 (The boss fight against Metal Sonic, not the Metal Sonic race in Black Core Zone Act 1) [Spoiler/]
Got it! Will do. Already unlocked the secret characters so I'll download these soon.

Heya I seen in a server someone has ported CD Sonic, Pointy Sonic, Inazuma without wheelchair and Omega can you add or port the models from 2.2

I tried older models

Attachments

• srb20013.png
    srb20013.png
    394.7 KB · Views: 485
  • srb20011.png
    srb20011.png
    391 KB · Views: 492
  • srb20014.png
    srb20014.png
    395.2 KB · Views: 411
  • srb20015.png
    srb20015.png
    232.4 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
Backwards compatibility with 2.1's MD2s

I tried older models

While older MD2s do work in 2.2, they require model interpolation set to always, which invalidates you from Jeck Jim's Bug Reports on this. Also Sonic's Legacy Super states aren't in the best of places due to how in 2.1 they used the Ability frames, yet in 2.2 they're a whole other set of sprites.

In short, 2.1's MD2s (barely) work with 2.2.

I have a minor bug related to mouse sensitivity: If I start the game in OpenGL my camera/mouse movement is lower than usual.

It can be fixed if I turn the graphical option to software then to OpenGL back it works but I want to find a way to not have to do that every time I start the game again...

Also Fang becomes 2D even in OpenGL because it's a known glitch.

While older MD2s do work in 2.2, they require model interpolation set to always, which invalidates you from Jeck Jim's Bug Reports on this. Also Sonic's Legacy Super states aren't in the best of places due to how in 2.1 they used the Ability frames, yet in 2.2 they're a whole other set of sprites.

In short, 2.1's MD2s (barely) work with 2.2.

Um can you please tell me why ray is golden instead of yellow but when he's super he's he looks more accurate

Attachments

• srb20015.png
    srb20015.png
    232.4 KB · Views: 262
  • srb20016.png
    srb20016.png
    349 KB · Views: 334
for the love of god, dont ask jeck to make a model for sms
99% sure he wouldnt make one anyways

Check out sonic's new abilty (sprite transformation)

for the love of god, dont ask jeck to make a model for sms
99% sure he wouldnt make one anyways
I Agree with you but it would look better if he didn't just turn into a sprite.

Attachments

• srb20023.gif
    srb20023.gif
    354.7 KB · Views: 297
You can say the same about hundreds of other character mods people play.
It is a transformation and it affects anyone who is sonic in some even the werehog. If he were just another character who does not transform from sonic I'd be fine but it does look right for him to go from Model to Sprite it don't look right.

It is a transformation and it affects anyone who is sonic in some even the werehog. If he were just another character who does not transform from sonic I'd be fine but it does look right for him to go from Model to Sprite it don't look right.
In all fairness, all he would really have to do at a minimum is to just make a custom texture replacement for Sonic that looks like SMS and just make the poses that SMS uses

Why ? It's a joke character that every balanced server will not use so why lose time to make a model for he.

Back