• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

This is a script that gives you an overhead view. It's going to be used in a contest entry next contest, but I decided to release it anyway.

I don't want to use a free file hosting site, and I don't want to use up bandwith on my own site, so just copy and paste this into a text file:
Code:
alias overhead "cam_still off; wait 5; cam_dist 128; cam_height 20; cam_rotate 0; wait 5; cam_dist 30; cam_height 384; devmode; wait 1; homing on; wait 1; devmode; analog on; wait 35"
overhead
cam_still on
Type "exec [insert the file name here]" into the console to use it. I'm not sure, but I think you have to be in a level for it to work. Also, you should know that once you activate this, the camera will stay facing in the direction that it was in before it was activated.

EDIT: If you don't want this to modify the game, take away the part with the devmodes and the homing on, but trust me, it's hard to aim without homing on.

Uhh, I don't want an overpowered script messing with my game.

Also, that looks cruddy in both renderers. I don't want my guy to shrink to a point where he's unrecognizable. ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back