Resource icon

[Open Assets] Crash Bandicoot (v2)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Plom510

Crash returns to SRB2Kart with a Nitro Fueled overhaul!

attachment.php

Stats
Speed: 5
Weight: 6

He comes in both a Lua and Lua-less version for those who'd like to play with him in Record Attack. Both pk3 files are packaged in the zip.

You all may be wondering why is Crash v2 if this is the first time my version of Crash is released. For context, the old Crash racer was originally created by GigaLem as I assisted him with the sprite touch-ups. He felt that I could do a better job at redoing the sprites so he gave me full responsibility of the Crash racer. There are future plans for a Crash character pack, but that will come when there are more characters created. For now, please enjoy this standalone release.

Credits
-Crash
New sprites by Plom510. Signpost sprite was made by GigaLem. Original Crash racer made by GigaLem. Voice clips from CTR and Crash 1.

Attachments

• Crash_IMG01.png
    Crash_IMG01.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,386
  • Crash_IMG02.png
    Crash_IMG02.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 11,998
  • Crash_GIF01.gif
    Crash_GIF01.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 891
  • Crash_GIF02.gif
    Crash_GIF02.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 867
  • Crash_GIF03.gif
    Crash_GIF03.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,317
  • KC_CrashCTR_v2.zip
    470.4 KB · Views: 2,534
If memory serves, Lua for this character is used for custom engine sounds to make Crash more CTR-like. I can't remember if he has additional colorchange stuff or not. It would be good if the original post mentioned what his Lua did... I outa make sure that's a rule, I overlooked that.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back