¿SRB2 update error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario A. Roach

¡Reremy
No update is available.
y5w1eVo.png

It seems to error that pops out when new versions of SRB2 seem to be tested in netplay.
I know this because this happened when 2.1 was in development
That's weird. When I test the new versions of SRB2 in netplay, the master server doesn't mess up. I think they shut down the master server to save bandwidth before testing SRB2 versions in netplay.

It is not 2.2. Not only is that update not remotely complete for primetime, when we test indev related content in netgames we connect via IP directly to each-other.

Also, we kind of never do that. Netgames aren't seen as a priority for reasons which have been described many a time on the mb before.

It is not 2.2. When we test 2.2 related content in netgames, we connect via IP directly to each-other.

Also, we kind of never do that. Netgames aren't seen as a priority for reasons which have been described many a time on the mb before.
Well that's nice. Thanks for sharing.

Hell, version string is just a string. Even if we did test netgames on the master server (which we aren't currently doing), the master server would just say version "2.2"

I thought it would be released version. Supposedly, they test to see if it worked or something like that.
Nothing was how I thought.
Now I begin to think that coming in 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back