FAVman33

Brak Burger
FAVman33 submitted a new resource:

Frank & Dummie [Kart] - The Dimensional Duo are ready to race!

That's right! The Dimension Duo have arrived to have some fun with everyone else, and with a good tune up too!

Stats:

Now this is all fine and dandy, however, there's one thing that's making Frank differ from all the other racers, even Dummie...

he has a skateboard.
and knows how to use it

That's right! By pressing Custom 2*, Frank will be able to do a short jump! Use it to dominate the competition in any way you can! There's a bit of a short delay before you can jump again, so don't go thinking you can cheese everything!
*(Don't like custom 2, or another mod is already using that button? Use the command frankjumpbutton in the console to choose which custom button to use for jumping.)

Do be warned, though. If you're drifting and jump, your spark level will go down! And if you let go of drift while jumping in the air, you'll lose your entire spark rate! Be careful!

Are you Lua-phobic? Still like using time attack? No worries, as there's a separate file included if you wanna load these two without any of their fancy stuff.

Other than that, I hope you have fun with these two!

Attachments

• KC_FaDCharsLualess_v1.pk3
    597.2 KB · Views: 148
  • KCL_FaDChars_v1.pk3
    618.3 KB · Views: 165
  • FaD Kart Logo.png
    FaD Kart Logo.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
I'll let it into releases, but Frank's gloat sound is very, very quiet. I could hardly tell it was even happening.

Btw, you named your package as "KC_Fav'sCollection_v1.1.pk3" but the game can't load your pack from addfile command because of the apostrophe char '

FAVman33 updated Frank & Dummie [Kart] with a new update entry:

Version 1.2: nerfs or nothins

Thanks to those who suggested how to help balance the jump.

NERFS:
  • Doubled cooldown, gui now turns yellow when cooldown is halfway done
  • Slightly shorter jump
  • Jumping off-road is shorter than a regular jump (at least, if you aren't boosting)
  • Can no longer jump while in pain
CHANGES:
  • Shrunken both map icons so they aren't ridiculously big
  • dummie is still a good boy

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back