Save Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'm in a bad mood! I had a bad Easter and now when I was deleting that Wizard1 stuff, I accidentaly deleted some SRB2 stuff. And after installing it a hundred times I got it to work. But it deleted my data on SRB2 so now I have to do EVERY SINGLE THING ALL OVER AGAIN!!! :evil: I don't want to every thing all over agin because I unlocked everything. Can someone give me a link to a savefile with everything and tell me how to use it please?

Can't help you there, but one time, I saved the Mystic Realm level, and I felt like playing it. Well, when I tried it, it wasn't there, I had to get ALL the chaos emeralds, AS SONIC (which is the character I am LEAST good at) and do the whole thing ALL over again. Not fun.

I know, I know. But I have NO idea how to share my data with anyone. Try using the search option. I saw one guy that had data on the game, try looking for that.

We've had events like this in the past, with cheaters and all, so we decided that each and every srb2.srb file was going to only work with the current srb2.exe application. You can't share data, and you're going to just have to re-obtain everything.
Sorry.

I think some people don't use the recycle bin, and just have any file they delete permenantly gone.

Not me, of course.

I like not accidentally totally deleting something I don't want to delete.
It's quite convenient.

You can get programs that retrieve data that you've deleted from your R. Bin, you know.

Google is your friend.

Yeah, but those programs suck up a ton of memory. They also can only recover files that you deleted after you installed it. You're out of luck, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back