OK, so I played the Wizard needs food, but it's pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffles

I spent half an hour trying to find how to get outta the first stage, but All I find is a speed shoe emblem, a...jumping white stick guy emblem, and a Metal Sonic floating in the air. WHAT THE ****, MUCHACHO?

Was SSN doing crack or something (no offence bud, your still cool), because I don't frickin' know what the heck I'm doing!!!

Is there anymore levels than this....3D model hell?

Yeah, it wasn't that obvious to me either... grab the emblems first, and then touch Metal Sonic by dropping from the ledge above.

You can warp between levels in TWNFB, you know... Quoting SSN Tails himself...

Level select is simple. Whenever at the menu (press M to bring it up at any time), press a number between 1-9.

Believe me, some of the later levels are more complete, and more hilarious.

The Wizard is a great game.

It's just a really really REALLY early beta, and probably won't be finished any time soon.

According to SSN Tails, there's a good chance the game will never be completed.

But the concept itself is awesome. The Wizard Needs Food, Badly is the perfect psuedo-sequel to SRB2, chronologically and technically. And the humor conveyed in the game is hard to match.

Last edited:
The game has great humor but has unclear objectives, which can be annoying to figure out.

The one level I like is where you feed Eggman. But then it drags too long... maybe if Sonic & Robotnik had more phrases to shout at eachother...

The game has great humor but has unclear objectives, which can be annoying to figure out.

The one level I like is where you feed Eggman. But then it drags too long... maybe if Sonic & Robotnik had more phrases to shout at eachother...

Try deliberately hitting Eggman with the golf club. You can feed him when he's laying down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back