• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Rarity from 2.0 for 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEl

Biggest Mickey mouse fan
Everyone remebers the series named my little pony and the People makes addons for SRB2 with the series characters so now I am porting the skin and making the superform of Rarity pony so in sometime of this week I will upload it to the message board.

Screenshots

Yes I will share with you the ZIP file with the screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshots.zip
    34.6 KB · Views: 106
You uh... I presume you got the necessary permissions and aren't just uploading someone else's content, right?

No I'm Just porting the Rarity 2.0 Mod to 2.2 and I make the full superform. And port the sprites to 2.2 pallete

No I'm Just porting the Rarity 2.0 Mod to 2.2 and I make the full superform. And port the sprites to 2.2 pallete

While porting isn't against the rules, it is against the rules to do that behind the creator's back, or not even asking for their permission.

You can try to upload it, yeah, but mods read these posts. They'll see that you didn't get permission and reject the submission unless you do get permission to do this.

Ok Thanks!

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Hey If you want to be a Rarity tester click here :
Moderator Notice:
snipped download

Or you can wait for being upload that is Many time because I need to fix Some arguments and add somethings.
But dont stole my content and reupload it on other sites!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

And If this link works click it:
https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=848219#post848219
If dont Work you can wait for be upladed to the message board wait but If you want click mediafire link!
For be tester of the addon

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Sorry mediafire link dont works now but only wait If message board link dont Work.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Bad notices I can't upload the Rarity addon because I have Some matters uploading the addon so only wait for try again the upload the addon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, you clearly don't have permission to work on something that isnt yours, so I'm locking this. Don't touch others' work without their say-so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back