Resource icon

NARbluebear

4:3 has returned, but he didn't receive much of an upgrade along the way. (A new version with updated sprites is still being worked on. When he's released, this version will still be kept up for archive.)

For those of you who've never heard of him, here's the basic details:
4:3 was actually what I thought of back in 2.1 when I was messing around with Pointy Sonic. Apparently I came across another Sonic whose life icon was missing from the wad, and some people made a joke that he was a Life Monitor. I don't think they expected me to actually make a character out of it.

With that out of the way, let's go over the abilities.

Flight
A pretty basic ability. By pressing and holding Jump after, well, jumping, you will fly upwards. While this isn't useful under arid conditions, entering a body of water while flying upwards will let him soar upwards.
attachment.php

Ring Sharing
When you press Custom 1 (smart, I know), you will put a ring down. This is his main gimmick, although it's only useful in netgames.
attachment.php

But that's not all. In team-based gametypes, the ring can only be collected by his teammates.
attachment.php

Before you ask, no, there won't be a Battlemod ability. Sorry about that, the new version will have one when it's released, though!

And that's all of his noteworthy abilities. Thanks for your time, and I hope you have fun!

Version 1.0:

• Initial release.

Attachments

• srb20718.gif
    srb20718.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 9,404
  • srb20741.png
    srb20741.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 9,267
  • srb20734.png
    srb20734.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 493
  • srb20717.gif
    srb20717.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 9,439
  • CL_Old4x3-v1.pk3
    161.7 KB · Views: 942
hey, i remember when i asked if this character would return in 2.2.
now that I see it's back, plus there's an updated version in the works, it gives me hype again

I'm Sorry NAR The Fox

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

I'm Sorry NAR The Fox

All of NARbluebear's content has been resorted, as they have never deleted their forum posts. You will still need to go to discussion tabs for their downloads. We try to be a form of archival, so users should contact us if they truly want their content deleted. Given how this content was technically still available, I simply made it easier to find.

Given that NARbluebear's account still remains, they are welcome to return to tell us to delete their content for good, or return for the forseeable future.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back