The SRB2 podcast: Sonic Robo Cast 2

Krabs

he/him
Sonic Team Junior
Every few weeks or so, tune in as we discuss SRB2-related news including new addon releases, the OLDC, future SRB2 updates, and more. Episodes don't have a consistent schedule, so check back here for updates. We usually try to do one every few weeks.

srb20068.gif

Last edited:
Sounds cool! Extra SRB2 content is always pretty nice, especially coming from creators and other people prominent in the community.

Last edited:
Any other topics you all plan to cover? This might be a podcast I'll peek into...

Any other topics you all plan to cover? This might be a podcast I'll peek into...

It’s a possibility! Each topic we cover, one of us is bound to track off the topic and geek about something and I’m really looking forward to it!

Wow I've never seen an SRB2 podcast before,
I would check it out but I have terrible internet and I don't have a twitch account either.

Very excited for this!!! I hope the SRB2 podcast ends up a successful endeavor, because there's so many things related to this game that are well worth talking about, and no doubt a hefty amount of trivia to share.

Just got confirmation that Kwiin (who was originally planned to be on the podcast but was possibly unable to come) will also join us on Tuesday!

YOU SHOULD TALK ABOUT CMAN! You should talk about what your thoughts about 3.0 is! I think it looks like a total refurbished piece of something I guess...

This was pretty interesting. I'll be sure to return to annoy you further in future episodes.

Thanks for showing off my mod as well.

Well I don't know what to say... This really came together in the end. A little chaotic start but it really came together quiet nicely! On the behalf of Krabs, Kwiinn, BlueZero4 (in spirit), and myself, we want to thank everyone who tuned in live to our first episode! We had a lot of fun and shot way over our predicated run time but it was entirely worth it in the end.

Big special thanks to Sev for coming on and discussing about Snap the Sentinel! It was really interesting to here some of the behind the scenes with Snap, as well as learn some cool development background on the character itself. Also another special thanks to Apollyon for coming on and talking about the Unofficial Level Design Collab! Another special thanks goes out to D00D64 for coming on stream and contributing to discussion. I'm not entirely sure when the next episode will be, I'm just the tech guy, but we do plan to have it broadcasted near the beginning of the New Year. If anyone missed the broadcast, the VOD will be live on my personal channel or SRB2 channel later this evening hopefully.

Thank you everyone who helped make this possible. It's projects like this involving a lot of community communication and connection that really solidifies a special place in my heart for SRB2 in general. I love this community to death and I'm glad to be here 10 years strong, as well as all the great friends I made along the way.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the positive reception for ep 1. I'll see what I can do to get the gang together for more. The VOD will be up on YouTube soon - although it's already live on Twitch, the YT version will have a bit of extra editing.

Next episode will be on the 9th at 3PM est! We'll be covering the OLDC, ChrispyChars, and maybe some other loose ends. Hopefully the earlier timeslot will make it easier for some of you to tune in!

https://www.twitch.tv/larz_t

Last edited:
Did y'all decide on a schedule yet? I'm not sure it's going to be tenable to do one every two weeks...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back