How do I create a Server on the Master Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open SRB2, Go to multiplayer, then go to host game, type the name of your server in server name, make sure advertise on internet is on,

Now your ready to go.

Not really, Woodstock. It depends if you have a firewall or router that need the port forwarding of 5029 UDP.

Pepe said:
Not really, Woodstock. It depends if you have a firewall or router that need the port forwarding of 5029 UDP.

He didnt say he had a problem hosting, he just said how do I host.

Yeah, I'm using a wireless Network card, the model is D-Link DWL-6120, and Windows Live One Care firewall. I'm not sure if my game is showing up on the server.

If you're using a wireless network card, I'd assume that you're using a router, so you'll have to forward some ports on that. You'd also have to turn off that Windows firewall thing.

Kaysakado said:
Also, to check if your server's showing up, type listserv in the console (press ~ if you didn't know).
Helpful-ised your comment. I doubt Metroid Master would know what "do listserv" means.

Ok. How do I foward ports? Thanks for the listserv thing. I also get a message saying that the Master Server timed out, and the connection failed. What about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back