Colorize Toggle - Tint Yourself! [V3 Update - Pets Support!]

[Open Assets] Colorize Toggle - Tint Yourself! [V3 Update - Pets Support!] 3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Sylvegamer3

Also known as Sylve
This is a simple script that adds a console command to the game to toggle whether or not your character is tinted, based on your color either predetermined in Singleplayer or chosen in Multiplayer. The command to toggle this is "colorize".

UPDATE: There is now a chat command alternative for colorizing in multiplayer! Just type ".colorize" (no quotes) to activate/deactivate it. Additionally, colorization no longer has to be reset if a character uses it for flashing indicators or effects (ex. Dirk).

UPDATE 2: Now has Pets support! If the pet you chose can change colors, it can also be colorized with the command "petcolorize"! This means most pets out right now won't work with Colorize, unfortunately, but it's still an option for pets that are compatible. (Pet in attached example is Kanade, from the Bonus Pets pk3.)

NOTE: Some colors may look terrible using this due to the nature of the colormap. Avoid using colors that don't change much of their brightness or saturation to avoid this, or simply turn it off when using those colors. Or keep it on, I won't stop you.

Have fun!

Attachments

• srb20064.png
    srb20064.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 1,262
  • srb20092.gif
    srb20092.gif
    868 KB · Views: 1,205
  • srb20065.png
    srb20065.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 1,269
  • srb20201.png
    srb20201.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 421
  • VL_Colorize-v3.lua
    2.4 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
This script has been updated to be a bit more friendly with other addons, as well as being more friendly with those that prefer to only use chat! See the main post for a more detailed changelog.

Script has been updated again! Now it has pet support; see the main post for how to turn it on and what pets will and won't work.

The version of uncapped you're using seems to be the issue, then. I grabbed the precompiled build from here and have no issues with flickering/a lack of color at any frame cap, though I have yet to try and compile latest.

Unfortunality the major flaw is that Pets wont get colorized when transition through maps, i have to manually get the command over and over to colorize them, this is a annoying feature but the player one works very great for my own good

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back