A music question for the composers/arrangers

Hi, I didn’t work on the OST.
But a lot of the samples sound like they came from Kontakt’s “Battery” VST, especially some of the snares, and closed/open hi hats.
I’m not on the computer right now but I already know some samples on Battery that sound very similar if not just like the samples.

Most sampled snares (including the title, invincibility, ERZ2) I use are straight from Reason's core sound library. Other percussion elements in most of my work tend to be lifted from the Yamaha S-YXG50 percussion and drumsets. Tracks such as the VS Eggman and VS Black Eggman tracks use live drum performances provided by Shane.

Most sampled snares (including the title, invincibility, ERZ2) I use are straight from Reason's core sound library. Other percussion elements in most of my work tend to be lifted from the Yamaha S-YXG50 percussion and drumsets. Tracks such as the VS Eggman and VS Black Eggman tracks use live drum performances provided by Shane.

May I ask the name of the sound(s) in Reason specifically? And thanks for replying!

The snare sound I think you're looking for is SD_One2 in the "/Redrum Drum Kits/xclusive drums-sorted" directory of the Reason Factory Sound Bank.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back